Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on this quote?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

"The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director," Newton said. "It’s kind of getting boring. This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast."

Seems like Coach Rivera has the locker room sorted out and going well.

Posted

Sounds like a coaching staff is going to be sacked after this season... if not at mathematical impossibility of playoffs time.

Or alternatively: Sounds like a starting QB is going to get benched.

Posted

Out of context general

Posted

Sounds like a coaching staff is going to be sacked after this season... if not at mathematical impossibility of playoffs time.

Or alternatively: Sounds like a starting QB is going to get benched.

If they bench Cam, then we as fans should riot. The only reason we're in games is because of Cam Newton's play....

3 people like this

Posted

He did nothing to deserved being benched.

He is the one that continues to call plays that hav.e not worked the past sic games.

1 person likes this

Posted

we're almost to the point of needing to win out to get into the playoffs... 10 wins might not even be enough

thoughts on the quote: hes unhappy with the shitty playcalling and/or coaching staff in general

1 person likes this

Posted

If I was RR I would fire Chud by tomorrow at the latest. I'd say that quote is directed more at Chud than anyone else.

1 person likes this

Posted

it's directed at Chud, but RR has lost the locker room if the starting QB is saying things like that to the media.

1 person likes this

Posted

If they bench Cam, then we as fans should riot. The only reason we're in games is because of Cam Newton's play....

Just playing two sides of the coin. I don't think he'll ever be benched.

Posted

If I'm JR I'm firing Rivera and letting Chud have a lame duck season. Rivera isn't getting it done and Chud actually showed he could be a decent coach...albeit last year.

Posted

If I'm JR I'm firing Rivera and letting Chud have a lame duck season. Rivera isn't getting it done and Chud actually showed he could be a decent coach...albeit last year.

I think if we look back at that we can probably demonstrate that wasn't really the case and many of us were blinded by a few successes.

Posted

Our D is keeping us in games, oddly enough, I wouldn't give Chud the reigns. The O needs to get their poo together.