Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

It isn't THAT bad...

24 posts in this topic

Yes it is. We are 4 plays away from being 5-1 and leading the division. Its ridiculous to have the talent we have and be 1-5. There is nothing worse in pro sports than incompetent management.

it is very frustrating. I fear that we are becoming like the Browns or Lions. I want to win. As far as everyday life it doesn't change that in the long run.

Truth be told, I felt absolutely nothing when the Cowboys scored late to take the lead. I was completely ready to accept the loss without getting upset whatsoever, at least until the refs started screwing us which definitely woke me up.

After being a Panthers fan for awhile you do get used to it, we are just one of those teams. You get pumped up every year and think maybe this year will be different, then you lose four or five of your first six games, and you remember, you're a Panthers fan--get used to being 1-6/2-5.

Cam is a good QB, but once D coordinators got a look at him, he's been pretty easy to neutralize.

Andrew Luck is looking good, too bad that didn't work out for the Panthers.

I was really upset at the calls and non calls by the refs. Cowboys always get benefit of doubt when it comes to calls. They are "america's team" you know.

There is no let up in this fuging schedule! Bears, Redskins, Broncos......

John Fox is coming to BOA stadium and going to gang rape Rivera and Company with Manning and his boys. Like thugs. It aint going to be pretty.

I was really upset at the calls and non calls by the refs. Cowboys always get benefit of doubt when it comes to calls. They are "america's team" you know.

Incorrect. They're America's Toilet, because all they collect and produce is excrement.

1 person likes this

Learned helplessness is the condition of a human or animal that has learned to behave helplessly, failing to respond even though there are opportunities for it to help itself by avoiding unpleasant circumstances or by gaining positive rewards.

In the learned helplessness experiment an animal is repeatedly hurt by an adverse stimulus which it cannot escape.

Eventually the animal will stop trying to avoid the pain and behave as if it is utterly helpless to change the situation.

Finally, when opportunities to escape are presented, this learned helplessness prevents any action. The only coping mechanism the animal uses is to be stoical and put up with the discomfort, not expending energy getting worked up about the adverse stimulus.

Even with the lead you expect them to find a way to lose it that's just panthers football