Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

Guild    406

On Fox Sports Radio just now someone was talking about how the Panthers have Cam Newton and an aging Steve Smith but they need another superstar to really succeed. I know that is just media jabber, but I do feel like there is no one there making the really big, possibly, game winning play on offense for us this year.

Clicheking    1,557

It's not his fault he's surrounded by a thrash coaching staff. It must suck to have to go in into a game every week with the same gameplan and know you aren't being given a real chance to win.

• Pie 1

Guild    406

I think we should be destroying teams. We have in fact been given the chance to succeed. Many games have been within grasp but it hasn't happened.

Maybe it is a personnel problem... of course I'm still pretty shaky about all the zone read plays.

TruCatzFan    592

I agree with you Kral... We have enough to be competitive if not down right successful THiS year... Cam just said exactly what needed to be said... Period!

SgtJoo    2,403

Immature to take a shot at the coaching staff in public. It's the antithesis of being a leader.

• Pie 1

SCP    30,419

4 of our 5 losses are by a touchdown or less and we have backups starting at several positions. To say i am frustrated does not do my feelings justice.

• Pie 1

Immature to take a shot at the coaching staff in public. It's the antithesis of being a leader.

Shut the hell up. Nothing will get done about it UNLESS he goes public. He's saying what all of the fans are thinking. To sit up there and not say anyting would be suicide.

What's the worse that can happen to him? They sure as hell aren't gonna bench him. If you're gonna lose, at least lose while trying to get better. That option bullshit was luck last year; he knows that the defense has exposed it.

You adapt or you lose out. Chud needs to be called out by somebody, and Ron Rivera is too scared to call out anybody but rookie players.

MadHatter    9,501

This was another frustrating game with sub par play calling....and sub par execution.

We have had many games over the past 1 1/2 seasons where the offense has had the ball needing one drive or to kill the clock.... Only to come up short.

They need to learn how to be clutch and finish games. And....that includes Cam.

• Pie 1