Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

138 posts in this topic

Posted

And you're coming off an embarrassing playoff loss after another 10 win season. A game in which your QB showed no heart and didnt put a single TD on the board. His defense showed more heart that day and sacked Eli Manning in his own end zone. But Matty? Nowhere to be found. He's busy worried about what razor shaves his stubble the best! The guy has wet the bed THREE TIMES! He's not elite, he's a bus driver.

Posted

And you're coming off an embarrassing playoff loss after another 10 win season. A game in which your QB showed no heart and didnt put a single TD on the board. His defense showed more heart that day and sacked Eli Manning in his own end zone. But Matty? Nowhere to be found. He's busy worried about what razor shaves his stubble the best! The guy has wet the bed THREE TIMES! He's not elite, he's a bus driver.

Oh, we are talking about last year.

6-10. Great job!!!!

Posted

BWahahahahahahaha

LOL @ a Carolina fan trying to talk poo about Matt fuging Ryan.

bwahahahahahahaha

2 points against the Giants in the playoffs last year......

Posted

in the playoffs......

I'll take "places Cam Newton will not be" for 1000, Alex

Posted

You should take "Matt Ryan's worst games" for 800, its probably today's daily double!

Posted

You should take "Matt Ryan's worst games" for 800, its probably today's daily double!

You need to speak up. It's hard to hear basement dwellars when you are undefeated.

Posted

I can just as easily guarantee Ryan wont win a playoff game as you can Cam not ever making the playoffs. I already have 0-3 to support that, Cam is halfway thru his second year. See how that works? When Ryan actually does something significant for his legacy you can then come bash Cam all you want in comparison. When really you should be comparing him to Joe Flacco becuz they came out the same year and he has already done WAY more than Ryan after being taken behind him but yet you show ur cowardliness by choosing to stomp a 5 year vet over a second year player. U Really dont know how pathetic you look do you?

Posted

Again, sorry you chose the wrong guy. Silverspoon looks like he'll make a fine game manager down the road, and you guys can work with that. Teams with run of the mill QB talent have made the superbowl before while leaning on their defense, so if you guys build up on that side of the ball maybe you can make a run in a few years.

Luck is much more than a game manager. I wanted us to take Luck from the beginning, and I'm sticking by that until I see Luck with more talent around him, and a better scheme hopefully.

Posted

When was the last time Carolina made the playoffs?

matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

Was that one of the playoff games Ryan choked in?

Oh, our game, my bad.

Posted

Luck is much more than a game manager. I wanted us to take Luck from the beginning, and I'm sticking by that until I see Luck with more talent around him, and a better scheme hopefully.

I know. Everyone knows Luck's floor is "above average". I was just messing with that other dipshit.

Again, thanks for the class and best wishes on your season.

Posted

Luck needs to learn how to make all the NFL throws first before he can be mentioned alongside the guy he lost the Heisman too. Part of why Luck's completion percentage is in The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick territory is because he cant throw deep accurately and has 3-4 balls every game he either overthrows or underthrows. Daddy could shield him in college, but Daddy can't shield him in the grown man's league. He must work on his accuracy if he even wants to be as good as Cooper Manning. You guys messed up letting a diamond go for cubic zirconia. The Broncos are better than you RIGHT NOW!

How did Oliver protect him in college? Are you under the impression he suited up as Andrew during games or something? Cooper Manning was a WR, RG3 is in a system that makes him look great, and no poo Sherlock. Retard.

Posted

I know. Everyone knows Luck's floor is "above average". I was just messing with that other dipshit.

Again, thanks for the class and best wishes on your season.

'Course. Ditto.