Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Im sorry but the oline has got a lot to blame all season. Everyone not named kalil sucks. Siritulu is a joke

Someone who does not even know the names of our players should just sit over in the corner and be quiet.

It is Amini Silatolu....you dumb fug.

2 people like this

Posted

Griffin is doing very well this season, but he's also playing for a proven, super bowl winning coach. And they are doing a fantastic job of nurturing him and not putting him in positions to fail. Believe me, Griffin is making mistakes when pressed as well. It's just the Shanahans make sure the game's not put completely on his shoulders - with another late round rookie RB that's running like a top 5 talent at his position. Put Cam in that scheme with these RBs, TEs and WRs. I think Cam might be an MVP candidate.

I agree.

That is why I think our issues right now are 75% scheme/coaching and 25% execution.

3 people like this

Posted

So did Cam go to JR? I dunno. He requested change, he got it, and then when asked about it Hurneys firing, Newton shook his head, looked straight ahead, whistled softly and continued walking.

Posted

Oh I have...he got outplayed badly by Mark Sanchez two weeks ago. Hopefully you guys will add some more talent around him so that he doesn't start getting the blame that Cam is getting right now for the team's struggles.

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

Posted

Paired with CJ's comments... Sounds like he meant coaches.

Posted

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

Until we got to see both play in the NFL, yes.

How's Manning's neck doing?

2 people like this

Posted

With all due respect, Panthers fans were over Luck after the first game last season. Cam is the real deal at QB. Playcalling has been more detrimental to this team's, including Cam's, development as anything else, period.

If there was a redraft of 2011 and 2012 at the same time, RG3 would be #1 and Cam would be #2. AJ Green would be drafted over Luck right now.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you think this is the characteristics of a leader than you don't know much about leadership. This was anything BUT being a leader.

Posted

Griffin is doing very well this season, but he's also playing for a proven, super bowl winning coach. And they are doing a fantastic job of nurturing him and not putting him in positions to fail. Believe me, Griffin is making mistakes when pressed as well. It's just the Shanahans make sure the game's not put completely on his shoulders - with another late round rookie RB that's running like a top 5 talent at his position. Put Cam in that scheme with these RBs, TEs and WRs. I think Cam might be an MVP candidate.

i like griffin, heck of a player, but anybody who puts down luck at this point dont know football, he already has an 18 point comeback against the packers, he is playing really good ball, arians gave him the whole playbook and he learned it with ease, great pocket presense, great arm, great demeanor, he is everything we wanted, and such a classy guy, the opposite of CAMERON. yall hide and watch, he will win championships for the horseshoe, and he will do it with class, yall have the next vince young

Posted

Luck didnt win a Heisman

Luck didnt win a national title

Luck wont win ROY

Luck wont be as good as Peyton is

Luck wont be as good as RG3

Luck wont be as good as Tannehill

Luck wont be as good as Cam.

Andrew Luck is not a leader, he's still suckling Oliver's nipple. Everything he has, daddy provided for him. Good luck building a super bowl winner with a kid still on allowance.

2 people like this

Posted

If you think this is the characteristics of a leader than you don't know much about leadership. This was anything BUT being a leader.

That's so easy to say. See, here's the deal:

Newton smiles, jokes and is approachable: DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE TEAM, MEMEME

Newton toes the company line: EVADES QUESTIONS, TOO STUPID TO ANSWER FOR HIMSELF

Newton is down and reserved: POUTING, INSECURE, DEPRESSED, MENTALLY WEAK

Newton is annoyed/angry: NOT A LEADER

Newton refuses an interview: EGO, HEAD TOO BIG TO FIT IN THE BUILDING

I'm hoping he gets to the point he just puts on his headphones and silently flips off the camera for ten minutes before waving and walking off mic.

2 people like this

Posted

With all due respect, Panthers fans were over Luck after the first game last season. Cam is the real deal at QB. Playcalling has been more detrimental to this team's, including Cam's, development as anything else, period.

If there was a redraft of 2011 and 2012 at the same time, RG3 would be #1 and Cam would be #2. AJ Green would be drafted over Luck right now.

go take another hit of acid, do you really think a GM in the NFL would draft CAMERON over luck? When i get ready to go on a walkabout for a few days i want to know where yall r getting your acid, and aj green, come on, go sleep it off