137 replies to this topic

#136 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I'm not going to beat around the bush. But Cam is not showing true leadership right now. The guy is still young I understand, but Cam needs to grow up some. While watching the game yesterday. I saw a hugh difference between Romo and Cam. Romo: was sitting on the sideline with his coach and teammates looing at photos and correcting his mistakes on the bad drive he had before. Which lead to his team getting the win on the very next drive. While Cam: was sitting on the sidelines with a towel over his head as usual. Cam needs to take off the towel and grow up and be a true leader. He needs to grab his teams mates and photos and find out where he made the mistake and correct it and then go out there and fix it. Cam can become a good leader of this team if he would stop acting like a child over on there on the sidelines with a towel on his head after every drive. You don't see guys like Manning and Brees doing it. That shows the difference between an elite QB and wannabe elite QB. Cam said he wants things to change so he can win games. Well it needs to stat with his own self. He needs to change his own ways and become that leader for this team. Plain and simple.

What should he exactly be looking for on the read option plays dude? Those are read and react plays and he has to make abrupt decisions. During the Seattle game, I distinctly remember him going over the plays with Jay. He does not need to learn to lose and none of us know the film schedule of Cam and this coaching staff.

#137 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

It takes some special stupidty to get owned by a Falcons troll....good job guys.

#138 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

........ why do peeps feed the trolls?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.