#46 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

A colt fan really is coming over to pile on? LMAO!!!!

#47 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,697 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Completely agree MadHatter... But I feel that the scheme being implemented is hampering his ability to grow. I could make a list of the blunders that this coaching staff has made by not using the talent we have... But it would take too long.

I think that we'll see a drastic change in philosophy in the coming weeks.

I agree that the scheme is bad on MANY levels.

Not making use of the stable of RB's we have.....not allowing Cam to develop in a pro style offense.

I believe that Cam is a franchise QB and can lead this team to a lot of wins. But, he needs to be developed....not put in a gimmick offense because he had success within in college.

That tells me that Chud is NOT as brilliant as thought. Or, they believe that Cam cannot run another scheme of offense. I have no idea what they know or think.

#48 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Cam's rookie season >> Luck's rookie season

Cam's "off" season > Luck's rookie season

Griffin of course is blowing both away. Sorry your team chose the wrong guy.

Griffin is doing very well this season, but he's also playing for a proven, super bowl winning coach. And they are doing a fantastic job of nurturing him and not putting him in positions to fail. Believe me, Griffin is making mistakes when pressed as well. It's just the Shanahans make sure the game's not put completely on his shoulders - with another late round rookie RB that's running like a top 5 talent at his position. Put Cam in that scheme with these RBs, TEs and WRs. I think Cam might be an MVP candidate.

#49 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,697 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Im sorry but the oline has got a lot to blame all season. Everyone not named kalil sucks. Siritulu is a joke

Someone who does not even know the names of our players should just sit over in the corner and be quiet.

It is Amini Silatolu....you dumb fug.

#50 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,697 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

Griffin is doing very well this season, but he's also playing for a proven, super bowl winning coach. And they are doing a fantastic job of nurturing him and not putting him in positions to fail. Believe me, Griffin is making mistakes when pressed as well. It's just the Shanahans make sure the game's not put completely on his shoulders - with another late round rookie RB that's running like a top 5 talent at his position. Put Cam in that scheme with these RBs, TEs and WRs. I think Cam might be an MVP candidate.

I agree.

That is why I think our issues right now are 75% scheme/coaching and 25% execution.

#51 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,650 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

So did Cam go to JR? I dunno. He requested change, he got it, and then when asked about it Hurneys firing, Newton shook his head, looked straight ahead, whistled softly and continued walking.

#52 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Oh I have...he got outplayed badly by Mark Sanchez two weeks ago. Hopefully you guys will add some more talent around him so that he doesn't start getting the blame that Cam is getting right now for the team's struggles.

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

#53 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,971 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Paired with CJ's comments... Sounds like he meant coaches.

#54 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

Until we got to see both play in the NFL, yes.

How's Manning's neck doing?

#55 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

With all due respect, Panthers fans were over Luck after the first game last season. Cam is the real deal at QB. Playcalling has been more detrimental to this team's, including Cam's, development as anything else, period.

If there was a redraft of 2011 and 2012 at the same time, RG3 would be #1 and Cam would be #2. AJ Green would be drafted over Luck right now.

#56 NC_Skins

NC_Skins

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

If you think this is the characteristics of a leader than you don't know much about leadership. This was anything BUT being a leader.

#57 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

i like griffin, heck of a player, but anybody who puts down luck at this point dont know football, he already has an 18 point comeback against the packers, he is playing really good ball, arians gave him the whole playbook and he learned it with ease, great pocket presense, great arm, great demeanor, he is everything we wanted, and such a classy guy, the opposite of CAMERON. yall hide and watch, he will win championships for the horseshoe, and he will do it with class, yall have the next vince young

#58 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Luck didnt win a Heisman
Luck didnt win a national title
Luck wont win ROY
Luck wont be as good as Peyton is
Luck wont be as good as RG3
Luck wont be as good as Tannehill
Luck wont be as good as Cam.

Andrew Luck is not a leader, he's still suckling Oliver's nipple. Everything he has, daddy provided for him. Good luck building a super bowl winner with a kid still on allowance.

#59 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

If you think this is the characteristics of a leader than you don't know much about leadership. This was anything BUT being a leader.

That's so easy to say. See, here's the deal:

Newton smiles, jokes and is approachable: DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE TEAM, MEMEME
Newton toes the company line: EVADES QUESTIONS, TOO STUPID TO ANSWER FOR HIMSELF
Newton is down and reserved: POUTING, INSECURE, DEPRESSED, MENTALLY WEAK
Newton is annoyed/angry: NOT A LEADER
Newton refuses an interview: EGO, HEAD TOO BIG TO FIT IN THE BUILDING

I'm hoping he gets to the point he just puts on his headphones and silently flips off the camera for ten minutes before waving and walking off mic.

#60 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

With all due respect, Panthers fans were over Luck after the first game last season. Cam is the real deal at QB. Playcalling has been more detrimental to this team's, including Cam's, development as anything else, period.

If there was a redraft of 2011 and 2012 at the same time, RG3 would be #1 and Cam would be #2. AJ Green would be drafted over Luck right now.

go take another hit of acid, do you really think a GM in the NFL would draft CAMERON over luck? When i get ready to go on a walkabout for a few days i want to know where yall r getting your acid, and aj green, come on, go sleep it off

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com