• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#71 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

at this point "last year" cam newton was already our starting quarterback, dumbass.

also the panthers ran a wide open pro offense last season but the coaching staff inexplicably went retarded and is running the read option as our base now. anybody who actually watches this team knows that.

how did we wind up with two colts fans here anyway? was there a thread on some colts board about this topic?

#72 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

And as I was about to make a post on how the other guy was throwing the word "class" around while trying to troll a message board, this guy posts. Thanks Nobodym_Colts. Best wishes on your season.

oh, you came to the defense of the panther fans, and now yall are all lovey dovey, how sweet! i dont respect their team or CAMERON, or their fans, if CAMERON was a colt, id have to change teams, and ive been a colts fan from the early sixties, thats what i think of CAMERON

#73 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

oh, you came to the defense of the panther fans, and now yall are all lovey dovey, how sweet! i dont respect their team or CAMERON, or their fans, if CAMERON was a colt, id have to change teams, and ive been a colts fan from the early sixties, thats what i think of CAMERON

lol you'd literally quit following your team over one guy who's never been in a lick of trouble in his pro career.

i bet you just lost it when manning was being sued in 2003 for sexually assaulting an athletic trainer back in college:

http://usatoday30.us...ning-suit_x.htm

#74 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm sure Andrew is a very nice young man.

He's also the third or fourth best QB of his draft class right now and has yet to show the ability Newton has.

How does "the most pro-ready QB prospect ever" only complete a hair over 50% of his passes, anyways?

what ability are you speaking of, CAMERON is 7-15 for his career, and things arent lookin too good are they? my boy is 3-3, and the sky is the limit, we are so excited to have this fine young classy triggerman. my boy is just wetting his beek, and yalls boy aint got it. messin with this uneducated panther fan base is more fun than watchin the cronicles of CAMERON

#75 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

I told you guys to leave the troll alone.

#76 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• LocationGreenville, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

You're a joke.

Why don't you put that fat ass to work and play football instead of playing video games?

Youre more than welcome to suck my dick.

#77 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• LocationGreenville, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

Luck didnt win a Heisman
Luck didnt win a national title
Luck wont win ROY
Luck wont be as good as Peyton is
Luck wont be as good as RG3
Luck wont be as good as Tannehill
Luck wont be as good as Cam.

Andrew Luck is not a leader, he's still suckling Oliver's nipple. Everything he has, daddy provided for him. Good luck building a super bowl winner with a kid still on allowance.

I didnt mean to give pie on this. Andrew luck is a damn good qb and the colts will make the playoffs sooner than we will.

#78 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

Youre more than welcome to suck my dick.

What? Did you give up hope of ever having a girl do that for you?

#79 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• LocationGreenville, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Dont you have homework to do fine young male? I guess these boards are mod free the last 48 hours. Atleast ive been laid.

#80 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

If there were mod's around here, none of your stupid threads would stay afloat.

Go back to playing video games Cartman.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users