#121 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

And you're coming off an embarrassing playoff loss after another 10 win season. A game in which your QB showed no heart and didnt put a single TD on the board. His defense showed more heart that day and sacked Eli Manning in his own end zone. But Matty? Nowhere to be found. He's busy worried about what razor shaves his stubble the best! The guy has wet the bed THREE TIMES! He's not elite, he's a bus driver.

#122 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

And you're coming off an embarrassing playoff loss after another 10 win season. A game in which your QB showed no heart and didnt put a single TD on the board. His defense showed more heart that day and sacked Eli Manning in his own end zone. But Matty? Nowhere to be found. He's busy worried about what razor shaves his stubble the best! The guy has wet the bed THREE TIMES! He's not elite, he's a bus driver.

Oh, we are talking about last year.

6-10. Great job!!!!

#123 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

BWahahahahahahaha

LOL @ a Carolina fan trying to talk poo about Matt fuging Ryan.

bwahahahahahahaha

2 points against the Giants in the playoffs last year......

#124 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

in the playoffs......

I'll take "places Cam Newton will not be" for 1000, Alex

#125 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

You should take "Matt Ryan's worst games" for 800, its probably today's daily double!

#126 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

You should take "Matt Ryan's worst games" for 800, its probably today's daily double!

You need to speak up. It's hard to hear basement dwellars when you are undefeated.

#127 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

I can just as easily guarantee Ryan wont win a playoff game as you can Cam not ever making the playoffs. I already have 0-3 to support that, Cam is halfway thru his second year. See how that works? When Ryan actually does something significant for his legacy you can then come bash Cam all you want in comparison. When really you should be comparing him to Joe Flacco becuz they came out the same year and he has already done WAY more than Ryan after being taken behind him but yet you show ur cowardliness by choosing to stomp a 5 year vet over a second year player. U Really dont know how pathetic you look do you?

#128 Nobody_Colts

Nobody_Colts

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Again, sorry you chose the wrong guy. Silverspoon looks like he'll make a fine game manager down the road, and you guys can work with that. Teams with run of the mill QB talent have made the superbowl before while leaning on their defense, so if you guys build up on that side of the ball maybe you can make a run in a few years.

Luck is much more than a game manager. I wanted us to take Luck from the beginning, and I'm sticking by that until I see Luck with more talent around him, and a better scheme hopefully.

#129 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

When was the last time Carolina made the playoffs?

Posted Image

Was that one of the playoff games Ryan choked in?

Oh, our game, my bad.

#130 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Luck is much more than a game manager. I wanted us to take Luck from the beginning, and I'm sticking by that until I see Luck with more talent around him, and a better scheme hopefully.

I know. Everyone knows Luck's floor is "above average". I was just messing with that other dipshit.

Again, thanks for the class and best wishes on your season.

#131 Nobody_Colts

Nobody_Colts

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Luck needs to learn how to make all the NFL throws first before he can be mentioned alongside the guy he lost the Heisman too. Part of why Luck's completion percentage is in The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick territory is because he cant throw deep accurately and has 3-4 balls every game he either overthrows or underthrows. Daddy could shield him in college, but Daddy can't shield him in the grown man's league. He must work on his accuracy if he even wants to be as good as Cooper Manning. You guys messed up letting a diamond go for cubic zirconia. The Broncos are better than you RIGHT NOW!

How did Oliver protect him in college? Are you under the impression he suited up as Andrew during games or something? Cooper Manning was a WR, RG3 is in a system that makes him look great, and no poo Sherlock. Retard.

#132 Nobody_Colts

Nobody_Colts

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

I know. Everyone knows Luck's floor is "above average". I was just messing with that other dipshit.

Again, thanks for the class and best wishes on your season.

'Course. Ditto.

#133 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

You know I could somewhat understand getting trolled if we had just played some if these teams this week. What is it about Cam that has got so far under your skin that you feel the need to come here and post? Did he sleep with your wife or something ?

#134 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

Newton has been scrutinized just as much as any Panther , if not more.... what are you smoking?

he always holds himself accountable after every game, often saying "including my self, or it starts with myself" when saying we have to play better.

you are one of those goofs who just watches a clip on nfl network (10 seconds of a 5 minute Cam interview) and only take from it what you want to take from it.

your posts tell me you don't know anything about the panthers organization, nor are you the least bit amusing with your shitty trolling

go hop back on Luck's cock and get off our board already

im an original psl owner, was able to sell for face value in 2000, know quite a bit about your sorry franchise, and i also know you have a real front runner, no playin phony at the qb position. and such vulgar talk, you guys are really frustrated arent you?

#135 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

God falcon wagoners are so lame.

Do they not realize that we are in the same exact boat success-wise right now?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.