Photo
- - - - -

Do you even get upset anymore?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#31 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Upset, I was almost shaking with anger at how this game ended. It took me the good part of an hour to feel like I didn't want to kick a puppy

#32 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Thats like saying the workers at a mcdonalds should be upset when they mess up your order.

Uh, they should.

Don't know what Mcdonalds workers have in common with fans though.

#33 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

Upset, I was almost shaking with anger at how this game ended. It took me the good part of an hour to feel like I didn't want to kick a puppy

Marijuana is a hell of medicine for these sort of moods.

#34 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

Learned helplessness is the condition of a human or animal that has learned to behave helplessly, failing to respond even though there are opportunities for it to help itself by avoiding unpleasant circumstances or by gaining positive rewards.

In the learned helplessness experiment an animal is repeatedly hurt by an adverse stimulus which it cannot escape.

Eventually the animal will stop trying to avoid the pain and behave as if it is utterly helpless to change the situation.

Finally, when opportunities to escape are presented, this learned helplessness prevents any action. The only coping mechanism the animal uses is to be stoical and put up with the discomfort, not expending energy getting worked up about the adverse stimulus.

#35 ClawOn

ClawOn

Bringer of Dong

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

It's hard to be passionate about a loser. Hell I miss yelling about the games. It seems like an eternity since we've been in the playoff hunt.

#36 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

Go fuging watch you're Lakers played with that little bitch Dwight Howard. You make me sick I pulled that pic for laughs, I could upload the real photo with my real information of my broken hand suffered today, but i don't let pussies such as you scare me. fuging internet bully.

Looks like we found someone who is giving TCF a run for his money.