Photo
- - - - -

Watching Rivera's post game press conference..

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,349 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

it's evident he has lost the team. He hasn't owned up one bit to the team's performance, instead he blames the players for a dropped pass or a missed interception. And then Cam says "I'm not buying it man...something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

Plus you got Dwill going at the playcalling on twitter. And Kalil posting a picture holding up a Dwill and Stewart jersey, as if to say "Hey coach, remember these guys? The duo that many around the league consider the best in the NFL?"

Heads must roll, and the sooner the better before we turn into the 2011 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

#2 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,756 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

he'll be here through the end of the year. speculation otherwise is a waste of the internet.

#3 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,283 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

it's evident he has lost the team. He hasn't owned up one bit to the team's performance, instead he blames the players for a dropped pass or a missed interception. And then Cam says "I'm not buying it man...something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

Plus you got Dwill going at the playcalling on twitter. And Kalil posting a picture holding up a Dwill and Stewart jersey, as if to say "Hey coach, remember these guys? The duo that many around the league consider the best in the NFL?"

Heads must roll, and the sooner the better before we turn into the 2011 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

And Kalil posting a picture holding up a Dwill and Stewart jersey, as if to say "Hey coach, remember these guys? The duo that many around the league consider the best in the NFL?"

Damn!!

#4 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

dude kalil put that pic up saying "got my jerseys for sundays game" meaning he's ready to watch as a fan since he's on IR

#5 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,645 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

dude kalil put that pic up saying "got my jerseys for sundays game" meaning he's ready to watch as a fan since he's on IR

Nope. Everything must be a conspiracy or a message. No way someone just posts a picture of them-self buying something.

#6 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

NVM, just nvm. I was going to reply to this thread, but frankly it would take too long and I don't feel like it. Unlike people that starts these I have better things to do with my time.

#7 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,231 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

he'll be here through the end of the year. speculation otherwise is a waste of the internet.

Probably. I think he should get one more chance next year.

But we have a legit chance at 3-13 ish.

At which point you better make a damn change. I think there is a distinct possibility of a firing by year end

#8 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

And I'm sure our 5 O-linemen that all weigh over 300 lbs loved the comment that we wouldn't have been able to run against their five 300 lb D-linemen.

#9 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

I'm tired of the "learning how to win" excuse too.

#10 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

I'm tired of the "learning how to win" excuse too.

no doubt, sounds like something a high school coach would say about his kiddies...its BS

the colts are even younger and have similar talent... yet they are 3-3 .

maybe you need to learn how to coach ron, instead of standing on the sidelines derping it up

#11 ClawOn

ClawOn

Bringer of Dong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

JR would feel like it was unprofessional or embarrassing to fire Rivera mid-season. There's no chance,

#12 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

I bet he scream-cursed em up good this afternoon.

#13 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,510 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

We will have to endure another year of this clueless moron, ala mike singletary. This bastard and his goons are going to cause further digression amongst our players and apathy amongst our fanbase. 3/4 wins this season and 5/6 next.

#14 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

This whole situation reminds me of the Bucs the last 2 years.

Very promising young QB with with a rising coach and optimism everywhere. Season 2 rolls around and Freeman plays like crap while Raheem Morris loses the locker room.

Let's hope ole Ronny boy suffers the same fate as Raheem.

#15 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

I went back and re-watched the presser. Ron put all the responsibility on the players. He did not make one single remark about how the coaches have to self evaluate for areas to improve.

When the players are interviewed, they all take responsibility for their actions.They stand up like men and take their beatings. I wish we had some reporters with the balls to ask the tough questions of Rivera and the other coaches and let them take the beatings they deserve.

For all Marty's flubs, we don't have the 16th worst talent level in the NFC, but we do have the worst record. Put a competent staff together, and I think we would be amazed how much better this team would look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com