Photo
- - - - -

Watching Rivera's post game press conference..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#16 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Nope. Everything must be a conspiracy or a message. No way someone just posts a picture of them-self buying something.

I'm not so sure. Kalil, as we well know, is not afraid to make a very public statement, and is a smart enough guy to deliver a very bold message between the lines for those who know how to read it. And this looks like a statement to me. I don't often do it, but I'm siding with the conspiracy theorists here. From the look on his face, I really think he's saying, "Fuggin use these guys!"

Posted Image

But it's all speculation. Even if you asked Kalil stright up I don't think you'd get a straight answer.

#17 JB82887

JB82887

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

notice he has many D-Will jerseys and one J-Stew jersey. Maybe emphasizing the number of carries he has gotten? For everyone that says D-Will has been ineffective when he does get his chance, do you remember in 2008 after we brought in Stewart? At the beginning of the year everyone clamored for J-Stew to start over him, but once we persistenly kept pounding the rock with DeAngelo, he started gaining steam around Week 3 throughout the rest of the year

#18 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Heads rolling. Way to man up JR.