Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garnet Man

Newton Shows True Colors.

67 posts in this topic

This place is slipping into the 9th circle of hell. Has this team always had this many morons in its fan base?

1 person likes this

How is the OP wrong? Cam has let wins slip out of his hands and now he is blaming others. Quit making excuses for him.

There is SOME truth in the OP. Certainly there are other areas of the team to blame as well, but you cannot deny that playcalling was NOT an issue in the Atlanta or Seattle games, execution was. First down run and fumble the ball to lose the game? Wide open TE in the end zone and you can't throw the ball 5 yards, yet instead skip it into the ground?

You can act like Cam is a saint, or the second coming of jesus but he is JUST as responsible for these losses as anyone else on the team.

Oh look a South Carolina fan showing disdain for Newton...that's new..

1 person likes this

LOL, did you even watch the presser???

I'll recap for you: he took plenty of blame for his performance.

1 person likes this

This place is slipping into the 9th circle of hell. Has this team always had this many morons in its fan base?

Some of the resident village idiots are piping up, but it's mostly the Camwagon fans that are getting pissed and jumping ship.

2 people like this

LOL, did you even watch the presser???

I'll recap for you: he took plenty of blame for his performance.

I mean I thought I heard him say "everyone needs to step up INCLUDING MYSELF" like 20 times at the very beginning of the interview. Cam makes mistakes. But no more than any other QB that wins games in this league. I'm really starting to feel like people are looking for reasons to bash him. You think you want him replaced, but you have no idea what you're asking for. NO IDEA...

2 people like this

It's obvious if someone new comes on here and posts an opinion that is contrary to what a lot of posters on this board feel...that there seems to be more emphasis placed on attacking the poster personally than discussing what has been said. Now understand it was a waste of time...didn't know this was the home for the Cam Newton fan club. Won't make that mistake again. Take care.

It's obvious if someone new comes on here and posts an opinion that is contrary to what a lot of posters on this board feel...that there seems to be more emphasis placed on attacking the poster personally than discussing what has been said. Now understand it was a waste of time...didn't know this was the home for the Cam Newton fan club. Won't make that mistake again. Take care.

a bloo bloo bloo i made a dumb post and people are being mean

1 person likes this

Cam-Newton1-259x300.jpg

never post again