• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 CarolinaFTW

CarolinaFTW

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

eff that. Time to implement dat dere 3-4 defense. I don't want Beason to go anywhere

#17 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,837 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

Just talking about right now, not down the road, one of these guys is a tackling machine, and one can't tackle period. Beason might as well just head to IR to make this easy the rest of the way then figure it out in the off-season.

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,730 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:30 AM

keep beason, but keep him on the outside.

keek as a rookie is better than beason was at his best, but beason at his best is still really good. we need to keep him around, but we need to just find a place to use his strengths.

#19 JSouth

JSouth

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

this is one problem so far this year I don't mind.

#20 JB82887

JB82887

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationJohnston Rd

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

Move Beason to OLB and cut James Anderson, who is the king of tackles 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. The Bears have had a decade of great defense with Urlacher and Briggs at LB, and I don't see why we can't do the same. That or move to a 3-4 and put Beason and Keuchly in the middle, move CJ to DE (not OLB, dude can definitely be good in this scheme) and draft the fattest, strongest, most Bojangle-eating NT in the draft. TD off the edge rushing the passer would be amazing, and OLBs for 3-4 have been proven to be a dime a dozen (with good scouting lol). Then we all wake up

#21 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

Anyone wanting to cut James Anderson is a) clueless or a b ruhtard

#22 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

The majority of people who post here are clueless ruhtards.

#23 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Anyone who doesn't proofread the title of the thread they are starting is a clueless tard.

#24 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hell yeah cut all the LBs and add a poo ton of dead money to our cap

#25 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,562 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

trade or restructure. and yeah e-high five to the guy on the previous page who remembered that beason was drafted to play OLB because witherspoon's departure left a vacuum at that spot and morgan was still supposed to be guy at MLB. he's played at both SLB and WLB and held it down well.

also, dealing a former pro bowler/all pro coming off some injuries for some solid picks is by no means unprecedented. somebody would bite if he was on the block.

#26 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,830 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Luke and TD have been awesome... I see 58 & 59 all over the field. Beason is not 100% physically and until he is, it's not really even a discussion. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it... lots of other issues more pressing imo.

#27 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

trade or restructure. and yeah e-high five to the guy on the previous page who remembered that beason was drafted to play OLB because witherspoon's departure left a vacuum at that spot and morgan was still supposed to be guy at MLB. he's played at both SLB and WLB and held it down well.

also, dealing a former pro bowler/all pro coming off some injuries for some solid picks is by no means unprecedented. somebody would bite if he was on the block.

A team isn't going to give up multiple picks for a currently injured LB with a big contract. I'm sure a team would trade for him, but the highest they would go is a 5th. Restructure would be nice, but who knows at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.