Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Racist List

47 posts in this topic

Posted

This board is probably 90% white, there is only 1 racist person on this board, and he's black.

Posted

This board is probably 90% white, there is only 1 racist person on this board, and he's black.

Your right there is only one person here who brings race into every discussion no matter the topic.

^

And continually talks about genetic predispositions, a man who thinks that any and all critism of a black man is racially based.

You are surly not the only racist here but make

No mistake you are a racist.

Posted

Your right there is only one person here who brings race into every discussion no matter the topic.

^

And continually talks about genetic predispositions, a man who thinks that any and all critism of a black man is racially based.

Posted

^

Posted

^

Posted

oh lord, can't we keep this bullshiat in the panthers forum?

Posted

Don't clog up the Panthers forum...

Posted

lol @ KT, the apparently "surly" racist...

Posted

Ok, now i don't wade too much into the racial debates, but i find it very odd that generally the people who get super defensive about people playing the race card, are the posters that tend to post the most racially suggestive points.

Generally if anyone calls them on it, all they can say is "but the KT!; he's the racist"

My take on it is this, and this comes from a 30 something white man married to a black woman so i get to see this from both sides depending on who is around. There are a lot of white people in this country who are not racist, they just don't like black people. They don't harbor any hate, and in their own minds they truly don't think they are racists.

They just don't like thugs, or welfare moms, you know the "bad" black people.

These folks have become more prominent since Obama was elected. Its amazing the comments you will hear now that you didn't hear prior to 2008, and how much more you hear when no black people are around.

These folks don't walk around saying "I hate me some N****AS" , but they have no problem believing that most black people let the government take care of them and don't want to work, that kind of a thing. They aren't really racist, but they are fairly ignorant about race if they could be honest with themselves.

On the other hand, a lot of black folks assume whitey is out to get them no matter what the circumstances are.

Both groups are wrong, and both sides are holding back race relations in this country

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't clog up the Panthers forum...

it's freaking lord of the flies in there right now... who the f*ck cares?

Posted

it's freaking lord of the flies in there right now... who the f*ck cares?

I know...sigh. We suck.

Posted

lol @ KT, the apparently "surly" racist...

Mistyping one letter on an iphone.