Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Racist List

47 posts in this topic

Posted

There are a lot of white people in this country who are not racist, they just don't like black people. They don't harbor any hate, and in their own minds they truly don't think they are racists.

hahahaha

e: hhhhhhaaaahahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Your right there is only one person here who brings race into every discussion no matter the topic.

^

And continually talks about genetic predispositions, a man who thinks that any and all critism of a black man is racially based.

You are surly not the only racist here but make

No mistake you are a racist.

this wasn't worth posting one time, much less four times tbqh

Posted

this wasn't worth posting one time, much less four times tbqh

Posting from an iPhone isn't always perfect.

Even in the case that your opinion on the post were factual, your quite irrelevant and no one listens to you anyway.

Posted

well when half of the userbase appears to be superman alts these days, created for the purpose of repping yourself for whatever reason, i can see why it would appear that "no one listens to me"

seriously though it's pretty interesting how "no one listens to me" and yet, whenever i show up, a particular subset of users* loses its fuging mind

*hint: i'm talking about right wing reactionaries who have spent their entire lives in a carefully maintained social bubble, having never had to actually justify their weird beliefs on race, religion, sex, gender, or consent

Posted

hahahaha

e: hhhhhhaaaahahahaha

Your posts are the intellectual equivalent of "I know your are, what am I" from Pee Wee Herman.

Carry on.

Posted

Your posts are the intellectual equivalent of "I know your are, what am I" from Pee Wee Herman.

Carry on.

You know that for Cantrell everything is black and white (no pun intended) and there is no grey area with anything... it's one of the several things (along with his arrogance and hypocrisy) that I've consistently called him out on.

Posted

well when half of the userbase appears to be superman alts these days, created for the purpose of repping yourself for whatever reason, i can see why it would appear that "no one listens to me"

seriously though it's pretty interesting how "no one listens to me" and yet, whenever i show up, a particular subset of users* loses its fuging mind

*hint: i'm talking about right wing reactionaries who have spent their entire lives in a carefully maintained social bubble, having never had to actually justify their weird beliefs on race, religion, sex, gender, or consent

Yes because I have sooo many alts (sarcasm) have a mod check the IPs.

You flatter yourself... Most here have more respect for a pile of horseshit than your opinion.

Posted

That also explains why Romney jumps up by 4 or 5 instantaneously whenever Obama catches up in that poll lol

Posted

Carry on.

i think you quoted the wrong person because i was just laughing at that guy's whitesplaining

Posted

28959911.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

i could be wrong but i think he was describing the mental process of someone who thinks like that rather than attempting to justify it and just worded it poorly

thats how i read it anyway

Posted

racist_dog.jpg