Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twylyght

The Racist List

47 posts in this topic

well when half of the userbase appears to be superman alts these days, created for the purpose of repping yourself for whatever reason, i can see why it would appear that "no one listens to me"

seriously though it's pretty interesting how "no one listens to me" and yet, whenever i show up, a particular subset of users* loses its fuging mind

*hint: i'm talking about right wing reactionaries who have spent their entire lives in a carefully maintained social bubble, having never had to actually justify their weird beliefs on race, religion, sex, gender, or consent

Yes because I have sooo many alts (sarcasm) have a mod check the IPs.

You flatter yourself... Most here have more respect for a pile of horseshit than your opinion.

well when half of the userbase appears to be superman alts these days, created for the purpose of repping yourself for whatever reason, i can see why it would appear that "no one listens to me"

seriously though it's pretty interesting how "no one listens to me" and yet, whenever i show up, a particular subset of users* loses its fuging mind

*hint: i'm talking about right wing reactionaries who have spent their entire lives in a carefully maintained social bubble, having never had to actually justify their weird beliefs on race, religion, sex, gender, or consent

That also explains why Romney jumps up by 4 or 5 instantaneously whenever Obama catches up in that poll lol

Your posts are the intellectual equivalent of "I know your are, what am I" from Pee Wee Herman.

Carry on.

i think you quoted the wrong person because i was just laughing at that guy's whitesplaining

i could be wrong but i think he was describing the mental process of someone who thinks like that rather than attempting to justify it and just worded it poorly

thats how i read it anyway

idk when you start saying things like

There are a lot of white people in this country who are not racist, they just don't like black people. They don't harbor any hate, and in their own minds they truly don't think they are racists.

These folks don't walk around saying "I hate me some N****AS" , but they have no problem believing that most black people let the government take care of them and don't want to work, that kind of a thing. They aren't really racist, but they are fairly ignorant about race if they could be honest with themselves.

it sure makes you wonder just what the fug qualifies as racism to these people

"i'm not racist but black people would rather just let the government take care of them, unlike those hardworking white people. but don't worry, i'm totally not racist, some dude on the internet said it's not really racism if my views which denigrate black people are based upon ignorance rather than fact. you know, unlike all of those factually correct racist views"

There are certain classes of people I just can't stand, be they white, black or asian. I just can't stand lazy people that do not contribute to our society but instead taking away from it. I also can't stand people that scream racist every time there is a nonracial disagreement between 2 races. Yes KT, I'm talking about you.

I've dated black, white, hispanic and asian chicks and I banged them all equally.