#31 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

well when half of the userbase appears to be superman alts these days, created for the purpose of repping yourself for whatever reason, i can see why it would appear that "no one listens to me"

seriously though it's pretty interesting how "no one listens to me" and yet, whenever i show up, a particular subset of users* loses its fuging mind

*hint: i'm talking about right wing reactionaries who have spent their entire lives in a carefully maintained social bubble, having never had to actually justify their weird beliefs on race, religion, sex, gender, or consent

Yes because I have sooo many alts (sarcasm) have a mod check the IPs.

You flatter yourself... Most here have more respect for a pile of horseshit than your opinion.

#32 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

well when half of the userbase appears to be superman alts these days, created for the purpose of repping yourself for whatever reason, i can see why it would appear that "no one listens to me"

seriously though it's pretty interesting how "no one listens to me" and yet, whenever i show up, a particular subset of users* loses its fuging mind

*hint: i'm talking about right wing reactionaries who have spent their entire lives in a carefully maintained social bubble, having never had to actually justify their weird beliefs on race, religion, sex, gender, or consent

That also explains why Romney jumps up by 4 or 5 instantaneously whenever Obama catches up in that poll lol

#33 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

Your posts are the intellectual equivalent of "I know your are, what am I" from Pee Wee Herman.

Carry on.

i think you quoted the wrong person because i was just laughing at that guy's whitesplaining

#34 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Posted Image

#35 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,548 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

i could be wrong but i think he was describing the mental process of someone who thinks like that rather than attempting to justify it and just worded it poorly

thats how i read it anyway

#36 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Posted Image

#37 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

idk when you start saying things like

There are a lot of white people in this country who are not racist, they just don't like black people. They don't harbor any hate, and in their own minds they truly don't think they are racists.

These folks don't walk around saying "I hate me some N****AS" , but they have no problem believing that most black people let the government take care of them and don't want to work, that kind of a thing. They aren't really racist, but they are fairly ignorant about race if they could be honest with themselves.

it sure makes you wonder just what the fug qualifies as racism to these people

#38 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

"i'm not racist but black people would rather just let the government take care of them, unlike those hardworking white people. but don't worry, i'm totally not racist, some dude on the internet said it's not really racism if my views which denigrate black people are based upon ignorance rather than fact. you know, unlike all of those factually correct racist views"

#39 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

There are certain classes of people I just can't stand, be they white, black or asian. I just can't stand lazy people that do not contribute to our society but instead taking away from it. I also can't stand people that scream racist every time there is a nonracial disagreement between 2 races. Yes KT, I'm talking about you.

#40 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

I've dated black, white, hispanic and asian chicks and I banged them all equally.

#41 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

I believe racism is a big misconception these days. Many white folks hate other white folks and many black folks hate other black folks but when white folks hate black folks or other way around, it automatically becomes racism... That's just stupid.

#42 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

i could be wrong but i think he was describing the mental process of someone who thinks like that rather than attempting to justify it and just worded it poorly

thats how i read it anyway

this.

In my mind I separate racism from ignorance. Racism to me implies malicious intent and true hatred. That's not what I usually see. I see a lot of people white and black who have no problem believing a stereotype Does that make them racist? I'd say no

#43 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

so...racism doesn't imply ignorance to you? lol

#44 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

you see some people are just ignorant. so when they say things like "black people are lazier than white people" they're not actually racist, they just don't know that black people aren't lazier than white people. poor guys just lack the information to come to the correct conclusion :(

contrast that with actual racists who i guess know that black people are inherently lazy or something i don't know this has never been clarified by the racial studies experts who like to hit and run with "it's not racism, it's just ignorance, i swear"

#45 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,814 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

it sure makes you wonder just what the fug qualifies as racism to these people

i've learned from the tinderbox that having black friends is definitely racist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com