Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HURNEY OUT!

224 posts in this topic

Posted

@ESPN_Colin

Blazin 5 delivers 4-1 week. and the guy who drafted Cam Newton, just axed in Carolina. Tells you what the organization thinks of Cam. #bust

Leave it to Cowturd to conclude that the firing of Hurney means the Panthers think Cam is a bust, LOL

Posted

Works for me.... my biggest fear was the Panthers going on a wins streak, finishing strong at 8-8, 7-9 etc, we get another false reality and all was back and next season start 1-5 again. NOW I can enjoy the rest of the seaon, without that fear.

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn! Thought he would have at least made to the end of the season.

The new GM will inherit a cap mess. 43 players are under contract for next season and they have a combined cap hit that will eat up nearly 90% of the next years cap limit. Most of the ones with a bad cap hit will be nearly untradeable.

2 people like this

Posted

Steve Smith tells JR he doesn't like Davidson and JR tells Davidson to steer clear of Smitty. Cam Newton tells the press that this team is the same old movie with the same old director, and the GM gets fired. I wish I played for the Panthers.

Posted

Dark times ahead, even though they are dark already..

Posted

tumblr_mcaq2iuwuP1r4cfazo1_500.gif

Posted

charles johnson@randywattson

Marty wasn't the reason we are losing! That's bs! Unbelievable! Marty might be the realist GM that I know #InMyMind BS BS BS BS!

of course he's bummed

Hurney took a slightly above average DE and paid him like an elite one. and then, brought in hardly anybody to push or compete for his position, let alone the one on the opposite end of the line

Posted

JR meant to say WE were relieved of his duties. Let the housecleaning begin.

Posted

Stephen A Smith speaking the truth on first take about Rivera whew

Posted

The decisions that a GM makes take the longest to fix and a new GM will need years to have his philosophy installed. So glad we didn't wait any longer.

So this will obviously have no effect on this season except for how coaches and players feel

New coaches can potentially right a ship immediately

2 people like this

Posted

Oh to be inside the offices of BoA stadium today......hehehehe.

Posted

Finally