Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera... stay around the phone today...

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Or someone who is currently unemployed.

Like, oh, I don't know, a retired super bowl winning coach with North Carolina ties who might want to get a feel for the organization for the rest of the year......

That would be awesome.

Posted

Fire Chud and let Cam run the no huddle. Can't be any worse than a gimmicky, full retard playbook

Posted

Big Cat is 76 and aware of his mortality. He wants to win now.

Posted

Or someone who is currently unemployed.

Like, oh, I don't know, a retired super bowl winning coach with North Carolina ties who might want to get a feel for the organization for the rest of the year......

considering the hole we're in right now...cowher running the show isn't a bad idea.

Posted

Posted

I'm so shocked by Hurney being fired, I could honestly believe that Sir Purr gets fired today. No telling what could happen.

Posted

Too much up in the air right now. This dust is going to take a bit to settle.

Posted

i was watching 1rst take they both think rivera is gone.

Posted

Last year he was not awful and we do not know who or why the offensive scheme changed. It's a free look at a guy that a couple teams interviewed as a head coach last year. We already know Rivera is poo, we could check out Chud and then hire a real coach after December if it doesn't work out.

This is similar to what happened in Cleveland. D Anderson went from all pro to zero in one year.Chud was fired midway in his 2nd year......sound familiar. I really do not understand him at all or what specifically happened in Cleveland. I would be curious if anyone knows

Posted

While you're at it JR, cut Clausen and Nakamura. C'mon...

Posted

Rich Eisen@richeisen

I'm not sure firing the GM is the first item Cam would have chosen to forward on from the suggestion box.

Posted

Fire Chud let Shula run the offense. Don't see us firing Rivera mid season. Although I didn't see us firing Hurney mid season.