Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rivera... stay around the phone today...

Khaki Lackey    5,086

Or someone who is currently unemployed.

Like, oh, I don't know, a retired super bowl winning coach with North Carolina ties who might want to get a feel for the organization for the rest of the year......

That would be awesome.

GAme    62

Fire Chud and let Cam run the no huddle. Can't be any worse than a gimmicky, full retard playbook

rayzor    10,834

Or someone who is currently unemployed.

Like, oh, I don't know, a retired super bowl winning coach with North Carolina ties who might want to get a feel for the organization for the rest of the year......

considering the hole we're in right now...cowher running the show isn't a bad idea.

jarhead    1,032

Last year he was not awful and we do not know who or why the offensive scheme changed. It's a free look at a guy that a couple teams interviewed as a head coach last year. We already know Rivera is poo, we could check out Chud and then hire a real coach after December if it doesn't work out.

This is similar to what happened in Cleveland. D Anderson went from all pro to zero in one year.Chud was fired midway in his 2nd year......sound familiar. I really do not understand him at all or what specifically happened in Cleveland. I would be curious if anyone knows

KittyLover    250

Fire Chud let Shula run the offense. Don't see us firing Rivera mid season. Although I didn't see us firing Hurney mid season.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    28-3