Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rivera... stay around the phone today...

51 posts in this topic

Too much up in the air right now. This dust is going to take a bit to settle.

i was watching 1rst take they both think rivera is gone.

Last year he was not awful and we do not know who or why the offensive scheme changed. It's a free look at a guy that a couple teams interviewed as a head coach last year. We already know Rivera is poo, we could check out Chud and then hire a real coach after December if it doesn't work out.

This is similar to what happened in Cleveland. D Anderson went from all pro to zero in one year.Chud was fired midway in his 2nd year......sound familiar. I really do not understand him at all or what specifically happened in Cleveland. I would be curious if anyone knows

While you're at it JR, cut Clausen and Nakamura. C'mon...

Fire Chud let Shula run the offense. Don't see us firing Rivera mid season. Although I didn't see us firing Hurney mid season.

Hello, Mr. Gruden....

2 people like this

Is Ricky Proehl still on the Panther staff? Let's make him our interim coach.

Wonder if Hurney goes back to being a sports beat writer?.......Fowler?

Don't see Rivera being fired... in fact I suspect this firing came as a result of the Big Cat calling Rivera to the carpet last night to ask him what was wrong and Rivera said he didn't have the right personnel for our schema.

Expect DeAngelo to be traded before the deadline. Hate to hear myself say that but I think that's why they were keeping him on ice yesterday... he's a good HB but a bad fit for the read-option scheme.