Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so now what?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Bill Polian... Welcome back!

I'd be down with that. Polian was a great GM as I remember him.

Posted

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

Look for director of player personnel Brandon Beane, the director of football operations, to take over as interim GM until one is hired.

Posted

Big Money aint happy, nobody happy

charles johnson@randywattson

Marty wasn't the reason we are losing! That's bs! Unbelievable! Marty might be the realist GM that I know #InMyMind BS BS BS BS!

Well, gee, is anyone else surprised that he is sad to see the guy who engineered that big fat contract is gone? Whether Marty was the "realist" GM in the league or not, ultimately - and by his own admission - the team's performance is his responsibility. Good or bad, fair or unfair, that's the way it is.

Posted

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

Look for director of player personnel Brandon Beane, the director of football operations, to take over as interim GM until one is hired.

LOL! I can't believe we get to legitimately say Mr. Beane is our GM with a straight face!

2 people like this

Posted

Blow it all up now: Fire Rivera, promote chud to HC and watch this thing burn for the rest of the year.

After season, fire entire staff. Bring in someone with head coaching experience (whether that is college level or pro level).

Tank rest of season, hopefully pick first. Trade first pick for a first, second, fourth and a first next year.

Re-build Oline and Secondary. Contend for Playoffs in 2 years.

Posted

charles johnson@randywattson

Marty wasn't the reason we are losing! That's bs! Unbelievable! Marty might be the realist GM that I know #InMyMind BS BS BS BS!

Jonathan Stewart@Jonathanstewar1

These guys got their pay days from Hurney, but I'm wondering if this was the wake up call they needed to start stepping it up.

Posted

Bill Polian... Welcome back!

I would love that if it were to happen but i just dont see it after last time.

Posted

LOL! I can't believe we get to legitimately say Mr. Beane is our GM with a straight face!

mrbean-rare-collection.jpg

1 person likes this