Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowherd on Cam

69 posts in this topic

Posted

cowherd is a known idiot and troll

also cam was the guy JR wanted himself. cowherd as usual doesn't know what the fug he's talking about.

Posted

im not really worried about cam. now if in yr 5 he hasn't improved well yeah but it's his 2nd freaking season.

1 person likes this

Posted

well, he did compare him to a two-time super bowl winner in ben roethlisberger.

Posted

Cowherd is a very entertaining coward.

Posted

Bomani Jones@bomani_jones

.@ESPN_Colin: hurney also drafted all the OTHER guys on the team. the ones who REALLY stink. EVERYONE would've taken cam.

This. Now for the love of Gawd! Shut this fuggin' thread down.

Posted

I used to be a fan of Cowherd, but he dared to say something negative about my QB who has a 7-15 record....so now I think he is a douche.

Fixed it for you.

Posted

Cam has not been great this year BUT give me a break. For anyone to not be able to see our scheme is garbage has no clue. The mere fact on every 4th and 1 this season, and most all 3rd and Short we line up in a shotgun formation should demonstrate that.

2 people like this

Posted

There are still some Andrew Luck supporters on here. Cam is better than him. He had a better Rookie season than he is having. The only thing left is hmmm...

Posted

can we stop with the clownherd threads nobody gives two sh!ts what he thinks about our team

Posted

Cam has not been great this year BUT give me a break. For anyone to not be able to see our scheme is garbage has no clue. The mere fact on every 4th and 1 this season, and most all 3rd and Short we line up in a shotgun formation should demonstrate that.

I agree with you 100% that this year's offense scheme is crap. And, I believe it is probably 50-75% of the reason for our struggles. The players are also accountable for the execution. The RB's, WR's, OL AND QB have all played sub par.

I hope that a change at the GM (and maybe HC/OC position) will be what is needed. I still believe in Cam, but great winners and leaders FIND a way to carry your team when they need it most. So far, he has not been able to do that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Colin is the man, he's spot on here. Cam is garbage, he would struggle in the CFL. The Golden Calf of Bristol>Cam. Oh yah and 19-14.

Posted

Colin is the man, he's spot on here. Cam is garbage, he would struggle in the CFL. The Golden Calf of Bristol>Cam. Oh yah and 19-14.

Do you see? Do you see what happens when you make a Cowherd thread?

You all have no one to blame but yourselves for a specimen like this showing up.