• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

Cam has not been great this year BUT give me a break. For anyone to not be able to see our scheme is garbage has no clue. The mere fact on every 4th and 1 this season, and most all 3rd and Short we line up in a shotgun formation should demonstrate that.

#32 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

There are still some Andrew Luck supporters on here. Cam is better than him. He had a better Rookie season than he is having. The only thing left is hmmm...

#33 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

can we stop with the clownherd threads nobody gives two sh!ts what he thinks about our team

#34 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,943 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

Cam has not been great this year BUT give me a break. For anyone to not be able to see our scheme is garbage has no clue. The mere fact on every 4th and 1 this season, and most all 3rd and Short we line up in a shotgun formation should demonstrate that.

I agree with you 100% that this year's offense scheme is crap. And, I believe it is probably 50-75% of the reason for our struggles. The players are also accountable for the execution. The RB's, WR's, OL AND QB have all played sub par.

I hope that a change at the GM (and maybe HC/OC position) will be what is needed. I still believe in Cam, but great winners and leaders FIND a way to carry your team when they need it most. So far, he has not been able to do that.

#35 RomoOwnsPanthers

RomoOwnsPanthers

I have a fat vagina

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

Colin is the man, he's spot on here. Cam is garbage, he would struggle in the CFL. The Golden Calf of Bristol>Cam. Oh yah and 19-14.

#36 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,855 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Colin is the man, he's spot on here. Cam is garbage, he would struggle in the CFL. The Golden Calf of Bristol>Cam. Oh yah and 19-14.

Do you see? Do you see what happens when you make a Cowherd thread?

You all have no one to blame but yourselves for a specimen like this showing up.

#37 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

Cowherd is an idiot.

If the Panthers jettison Cam then I am selling my PSLs.

How much? Just curious.

#38 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,485 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Fixed it for you.

do you watch sportsnation? if so, you would agree with me after realizing he sounds like a kid trying to figure out the game for the first time as Mangini talks over X's and O's..

if you listen to Cowherd even a little, it's the same routine over and over.. if you don't listen to him, you're assumption may come off as slick, but inaccurate.

#39 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,384 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

Cowherd is probably the MOST wishy-washy talking head out there. His opinion ebbs and tides with the popular opinion at the time. Last year, he had Cam on his radio show around week 2 or 3 IIRC, you know, when Cam was blowing the league up. He was slobbering all over his jock last year, even disliked him enough to invite him on Sportsnation again in the offseason after the initial interview... Yet, now that we're 1-5 and everyone and their mother has latched onto this "selfish, arrogant, crybaby" stigma for Cam, now he decides he wasn't impressed, doesn't like him, and perceives he had an attitude when he met him. LOL.

I've never liked Cowherd, I only started to give him a chance on Sportsnation because he didn't spout off as many opinions and showed some personality. Otherwise, he's just a stiff with a mic in his face that caters to his audience.

#40 Panther4Ever

Panther4Ever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Cowherd definitely got his fuging ass beat in High School.

#41 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,384 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Cowherd definitely got his fuging ass beat in High School.

You can still catch an echo of his "headgear" days when he talks. Or he still wears a retainer...

#42 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:07 AM

Cowherd has always been a turd. He would defend Mark Sanchez like a his first born and Dog Eli any chance he gets. He also is in love with big market teams and hates the small market teams. So he regular never pays attention or knows about small market teams unless they have a star player Like Cam or Lebron when he was in Cleveland.

#43 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

and a great cheer went up through the trailer park

we took a big step toward fixing our problems today. meanwhile you guys enjoy jerry jones and the world's largest flat screen TV.

#44 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,903 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

What's SAD is that by the end of the day, this thread will have more replies than the Hurney thread because some of you still get butt hurt when a national talking head insults Cam. Why do you feel the need to defend him? It boggles my mind.

#45 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

For a bunch of people that hate him and supposedly never listen, you sure do like to talk about him a lot. Just shows how good he is at his job.

Cowherd - 1
Huddle - 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com