• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#61 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

I have to laugh at this. Do you have a job? Are you in management? Do the employees tell the boss how to run the company or is it the other way around?

The players know what they're talking about, none of you do, considering we are all just FANS. If the players don't think it was a good move then it wasn't a good move. We need more players like CJ to put the "fans" in their place.

#62 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,324 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Cam Newton's official comment:
Posted Image

#63 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,324 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Per Deangleo Williams' twitter:
Posted Image

#64 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Jordan Gross' reaction (video)

http://telly.com/HFFOY

#65 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

I sure am getting tired of seeing charles johnson bitching.

#66 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,324 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Charles Johnson via CarolinaPanthers.com security camera feed:
Posted Image

#67 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

You have no idea, the suffering I have felt under this GM.

John Fox, avenged.

He's been with the Panthers a FULL decade, out of which only 3 winning seasons.

Gave Delhomme a 30+ million dollar contract extension, then cut him the next season.
Fired Fox who won with The Golden Calf of Bristol his first year in Denver! Brought in Rivera.
Has 2 running backs worth 89 million dollars. Deangelo had 2 snaps yesterday!
Cut Muhammad and has never found a replacement for him to be a number 2 to Steve Smith.

It goes on and on...compared to him Tannenbaum is a genius.

I don't know who you are, but some of you old veterans know who I am and you all know I swore I wasn't going to post on here last year and have not ever since.

But it has been brought to my attention one of the resident Huddle psychos have been following me around and are now copying my posts form OTHER forums to post them on here....

http://www.jetsinsid...335&postcount=5

I haven't checked to see how many other of SuperJTheGreat's posts are copies of what I have been writing elsewhere....but on this topic....I celebrate the news with the rest of you.

Good Riddance to Hurney. One down, two more to go.

Having said that, SuperJTheGreatm whoever the hell you are... dude....get a life! Seriously!

PS: And two years from now, when Rivera and Cam is out of town, if it lasts that long, just remember...I tried to tell you all this franchise was in a world of poo 2 years ago when we decided to go in this direction. And I continue to maintain both Cam and Rivera are not the answer. On top of that I am disgusted at the ridiculous amount of new wanna be Panther fans that are nothing but Cam Newton supporters who constantly threaten the team and fan base with Mr. Newton getting angry and leaving.....so shitty for you vets allowing this to perpetuate...as if he is bigger than this team. Disgusting. My only answer to those threats is ....PLEASE....GO! I will pack the bags for Cam and the rest of you bandwagon fans myself when the day comes!

#68 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

I don't know who you are, but some of you old veterans know who I am and you all know I swore I wasn't going to post on here last year and have not ever since.

But it has been brought to my attention one of the resident Huddle psychos have been following me around and are now copying my posts form OTHER forums to post them on here....

http://www.jetsinsid...#38;postcount=5

I haven't checked to see how many other of SuperJTheGreat's posts are copies of what I have been writing elsewhere....but on this topic....I celebrate the news with the rest of you.

Good Riddance to Hurney. One down, two more to go.

Having said that, SuperJTheGreatm whoever the hell you are... dude....get a life! Seriously!

PS: And two years from now, when Rivera and Cam is out of town, if it lasts that long, just remember...I tried to tell you all this franchise was in a world of poo 2 years ago when we decided to go in this direction. And I continue to maintain both Cam and Rivera are not the answer. On top of that I am disgusted at the ridiculous amount of new wanna be Panther fans that are nothing but Cam Newton supporters who constantly threaten the team and fan base with Mr. Newton getting angry and leaving.....so shitty for you vets allowing this to perpetuate...as if he is bigger than this team. Disgusting. My only answer to those threats is ....PLEASE....GO! I will pack the bags for Cam and the rest of you bandwagon fans myself when the day comes!

Uh... Cam is the team. Get with it. I've been following this team since 95, and it's pretty clear that less than 24 hrs after he says something needs to change and fast... The GM gets fired.

Go back to wherever u came from at the Jets or wherever... It's BS that that dude is copying your posts... But coming back with that mentality is Bogus. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way back out

#69 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

CJ is a real doucher when communicating with fans. Without fans there would be no football and without Hurney CJ wouldn't be a multi-millionaire.

That is not true.

#70 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,390 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

I have to laugh at this. Do you have a job? Are you in management? Do the employees tell the boss how to run the company or is it the other way around?

Depends if that employee is a revenue generator or on the cost side of the house.

#71 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

Uh... Cam is the team. Get with it. I've been following this team since 95, and it's pretty clear that less than 24 hrs after he says something needs to change and fast... The GM gets fired.

Go back to wherever u came from at the Jets or wherever... It's BS that that dude is copying your posts... But coming back with that mentality is Bogus. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way back out

In that one sentence and post you just proved everything that is wrong with the team, franchise and current fan base. I rest my case.

He's not. He was an overhyped rookie, who hasn't accomplished poo in this league followed by a bunch of crybaby immature fans who do nothing but cry foul when anyone speaks up.

I pointed it out last year. By game 7 I was sure of his inability to close out games in the 4th quarter, and pointed out how he is unlikely to ever overcome his inability to deal with pressure...whatever the case may be. A trait that clearly spills into the die hard Cam Newton fans who have the same problem dealing with criticism.

23 games later, you are still looking at a quarterback with 1 4th quarter comeback, and still have the same fans who simply don't want to acknowledge it but find every other person on this team to blame.

You don't give an immature kid the keys to the franchise and undermine everyone else for him. You just don't do it, and Richardson, is as much to blame as everyone else for the public statements he made guaranteed his place.

And unless Richardson has the balls to hire a GM who will stand up to him, we're not going to see a whole lot of changes here.

You don't give kids this type of leeway. You make them earn it. We failed at doing that.

#72 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,549 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

People disagree with every move the Panthers make on this forum. But the majority were loving it when the Panthers made their initial signings after the lockout.

I remember a lot of people complaining about the size of several contracts for several players at the time they were signed.

#73 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

So Cam is "an overhyped rookie who hasn't accomplished poo In this League"

I believe that he broke every single record that a rookie QB could break... I'm not saying he is without faults, because he has plenty of them.

His relapse this year has more to do with the scheme that the coaching staff has implemented than anything... And oh btw, even though his #'s per game haven't been quite as eye popping this year, statistically speaking he's on the same pace as he was last year...

So is he really slumping? Or is this Read Option making this team and him look worse than they are?

You're intelligent, so ill let u figure that one out on your own.

#74 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,241 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

The players know what they're talking about, none of you do, considering we are all just FANS. If the players don't think it was a good move then it wasn't a good move. We need more players like CJ to put the "fans" in their place.

Absurdly retarded statement.

Hey you didn't pay me what I wanted Mr. GM that wasn't a good move! I should know I'm a player
- Mr. O'Hara

You over paid me and I suck that was a great move!

You gave up the 33rd pick for me, what a solid selection!

Man said it's up to the players to decide what moves are good or not rofl, seriously ROFL

Some players like McNabb don't even know the rules of the PROFESSIONAL sport they play. (overtime anyone)

#75 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,241 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

wow people calling Charles Johnson the n-word on twitter. this has gone too far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com