Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The only way this makes sense....

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't say Polian is overrated. He won everywhere he went. However, when it comes to recency bias fiz is right about the last 5 years of Polian. Just like with stocks, you have to know when to sell high and avoid buying what they call a falling dagger. that is Polian here. You might buy him on name alone but his value is nowhere near what it once was.

I want a guy alot like what Atlanta has. A scout junkie who rose up thru the ranks who knows talent.

Posted

Does JR want another puppet or a real GM?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah i dont think today is over yet i think something else is gonna go down.

I hope, but I think it would've gone down at the same time. Here's to hoping.

Posted

Agree 100%. Not a Hurney fan by any stretch, but then again, he's not calling the read-option plays from upstairs, either.

Coaching staff next- keep Shula

Posted

Everyone is pointing the finger at Richardson right now but I said a few weeks ago JR is not afraid to make changes when its clear a plan is not working. The only reason Hurney was fired was because he had no contract and its going to take a while to find a GM.

Posted

or is going to bring someone in IMMEDIATELY.

This is it, I'm am 80% sure. JR already has someone lined up. I can't think of a better explanation for the timing.

Posted

Schotty as a President of football Ops/GM would work for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

The guy is 69 years old now......You know he'd want his son (the one that was fired from the Jets) on the staff as OC. I just can't get behind supporting that move.

This team needs stability....A HC the players trust and respect......Somebody that will take us to the national stage......Somebody to keep our budding superstar QB in check...... Somebody with some credentials and credibility.

Posted

I seriously, seriously doubt Richardson will ever allow another GM with a personality.

Posted

Mike Holmgren just got 'retired' by the Browns. I would not be excited about him, but he is available and has SuperBowl wins.

Posted

I seriously, seriously doubt Richardson will ever allow another GM with a personality.

Me too.

Posted

Mike Holmgren just got 'retired' by the Browns. I would not be excited about him, but he is available and has SuperBowl wins.

I don't care who it is...but If we get one more Brown scrub I will go apesh*t