Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

Trades... Are they coming?

32 posts in this topic

Just call Sam Mills JR.

But who could we get decent value for?

Are you implying fire sale?

tumblr_lx704lSZ3B1qmaa05o1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Considering our team, we just don't have many (if any) decent trade-able assets that any team would want unless Foxy or McCarthy really want to get another running back.

trades should have happened long before now.. or else you find yourself stuck in this situation.

There is literally nobody within the organization in whom I would have trust to make those kinds of decisions right now.

1 person likes this

The is most likely someone in the FO running things like a GM would for now. But far as a trade or trades are concern. I very much doubt. You want see no trades happen until we get a new GM in at the end of the season. So no there will be no trades at this point. Don't see no reason to trade right now. Keep things as is for now and see if things changes for the panthers for the rest of the season.

Looking at our roster the following strike me as tradable - i.e. decent player, not too old, not under rookie contract.

DWill

Stewart

Anderson

Applewhite

Thomas Davis

Olsen

Munnerlyn

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

Updated Marty Hurney story. Brandon Beane to step in as interim GM. AP Story here: http://bit.ly/XKwCLW

I wonder if JR remembered hearing something about a great story / movie about a GM named Beane, and thought "Yeah let's get that guy !!".

If I hear word that Rob Rogers or Mark Koncz has been named interim GM, I'll likely vomit.