Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Pat Yasinska's article on firing (Must Read)

47 posts in this topic

Something needed to be done and since Hurney was responsible for the hiring of all the players and coaches it made sense for him to take the fall... start at the top and work your way down.

LOL I can't wait to bump this thread/post after you play a couple of AFCW teams. Chargers and Broncos are legit play-off contenders.

We're not all delusional.

And actually the Falcons really wouldn't be a bad team to blueprint. Think of the clusterfug they went through with Vick->Mora->and then Petrino being a gutless dickbag. They went out and got a sharp GM, a very solid coach and have been moving up since.

3 people like this

Oh poor Yas, lost his inside man.

"His drafting of quarterback Cam Newton looked brilliant last year, but not so much this season."

Come on, Yas. Really?

Why should you be surprised? Isn't Pat part of the media?

It's the first step although at this point it is largely symbolic and the read option is not the problem.

LOL I can't wait to bump this thread/post after you play a couple of AFCW teams. Chargers and Broncos are legit play-off contenders.

One outta two ain't bad...

I believe Rivera is gone after the season is over...and I'm perfectly fine with that.

One outta two ain't bad...

you must have missed the part where Googoodan said the Panthers would be undefeated if they played the AFCW. I don't see it happening, particularly with all the in juries that Carolina has suffered the last few weeks.

If they go 2-2 against the AFCW, I'll be impressed!

you must have missed the part where Googoodan said the Panthers would be undefeated if they played the AFCW. I don't see it happening, particularly with all the in juries that Carolina has suffered the last few weeks.

If they go 2-2 against the AFCW, I'll be impressed!

I agree that neither Denver or San Diego are pushovers & we'd walk through them, but I don't see SD as a legit playoff team.

I agree that neither Denver or San Diego are pushovers & we'd walk through them, but I don't see SD as a legit playoff team.

Fair enough, i did say they were 'play-off contenders' and right now any .500 team in the AFC is just that.

Fair enough, i did say they were 'play-off contenders' and right now any .500 team in the AFC is just that.

Cool I can see that.

I'm just gonna post the link... Way too much Info to cut quotes. It just won't do it justice

http://espn.go.com/b...o-carolina-fans

Start with Hurneys Biggest mistake Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire and trade his ass. then fire the entire coaching staff and hand the reigns over to someone that can do something with this franchise