Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dee Milliner, CB - Alabama

20 posts in this topic

Posted

This is our guy. He is the can't miss prospect that we will have a chance to draft in the top 10. Another great Alabama defensive back, but this kid could be the best one yet.

I've heard a lot of experts saying Dee is better than Mo Claiborne last season. We NEED a lock down defensive back like this guy.

Just watch this highlight and see how much he can impact one game...

Posted

I'm good for some kind of impact DB....would rather like a safety because our corners have been somewhat decent, Norman should get better

Posted

i would have no problem with this guy.nice size, speed, and is tough something this defense lacks.

Posted

Guy could easily play Safety if we wanted too, or we could make Norman into a safety

Posted

He's good but I'd go Star in the first and Amerson in the second

Posted

Guy could easily play Safety if we wanted too, or we could make Norman into a safety

Double post

Posted

We really need to stop converting players to different positions....never seems to work out for us...draft a player at his position and leave him there

1 person likes this

Posted

I was having the same thought about Norman. Yea, I usually don't like the converting players schemes, but it worked with TD. And Norman seems to have a Safety's mentality (and hitting ability) in a CB's body. He could possibly make a really good Safety. He's already a better tackler than Godfrey and a harder hitter than either of our FSs (and obviously better at coverage).

Posted

I'd love to have him

but I think we need an impact WR.

If we took him though I would not be upset at all.

Posted

He's good but I'd go Star in the first and Amerson in the second

This if it's an option.

I'm not sure what is going to happen with Amerson come draft time. He can play corner or FS, but think that safety may be a better fit for him in the league.

But I like the idea of Star in the first and Amerson in the second...also need to try to make some cap room to pick up another corner in free agency if possible.

I wouldn't be mad if we went Milliner in the first and Amerson in the second and just completely sell out fo the the DBs. It'll never happen but I wouldn't mind it considering Amerson was considered a top 10 lock last season. Its not like he's lost his athleticism...just had a bad two games.

Posted

We really need to stop converting players to different positions....never seems to work out for us...draft a player at his position and leave him there

Worked pretty well for T. Davis?

Posted

Worked pretty well for T. Davis?

It did, but he had to gain close to 25 lbs. to be a LB and I just wonder if that has had something to do with his ACL tears. Gaining that much weight might not have been good for his frame