Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dee Milliner, CB - Alabama

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I do like Milliner a lot.. but if we have a Top 5 pick, then I think we go DT. Hankins and Lotueleli are too good to pass up. Interior linemen do not grow on trees. If we have a pick 6-10, I'd love to take Milliner.

Posted

my only concern for him is getting off a stock block quicker.

Posted

If we pick around 6 he may be the best player on the board

Posted

If we pick around 6 he may be the best player on the board

Posted

I don't know if he'll warrant a top 5 pick AND I think we have a more pressing need right now at DT. For me, it all boils down to what happens with Gamble this offseason. If he stays I'd rather address the DT spot, if he's gone then I would have no problem taking Milliner to replace him. However, when the draft rolls around I'm not sold right now that he'll be the top CB.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know if he'll warrant a top 5 pick AND I think we have a more pressing need right now at DT. For me, it all boils down to what happens with Gamble this offseason. If he stays I'd rather address the DT spot, if he's gone then I would have no problem taking Milliner to replace him. However, when the draft rolls around I'm not sold right now that he'll be the top CB.

Yea. IMO, Milliner is not even close to Claiborne last year. If Amerson didnt have a down year, he would r been the sure no.1 cb next year.

I rather go pick up a cb through FA. (Cason, Smith, DRC, Grimes, Jenkins, etc)

Posted

While, I do like him as a prospect, I think interior dline is the way to go.. they usually take a couple years to develop, and the Edwards' will not last forever.

2 people like this

Posted

While, I do like him as a prospect, I think interior dline is the way to go.. they usually take a couple years to develop, and the Edwards' will not last forever.

Can't disagree