Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would JR actually hire Marc Ross?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

It sounds great but usually if the whole board agrees on something its a bad idea. The vast majority of this board was extremely excited about the possibility of getting Rivera as head coach.

Posted

I think doing so would be the next major step in actually turning around the franchise.

Having said that, it probably won't happen. I mean, Jerry is the owner.

Posted

It sounds great but usually if the whole board agrees on something its a bad idea. The vast majority of this board was extremely excited about the possibility of getting Rivera as head coach.

We were OK had if he was named HC. Everyone was on the Harbaugh bandwagon. Marc Ross is instrumnental in the Giants path to the SB.

Posted

if it's someone you've never heard of it doesn't automatically mean the guy is a loser the way might for players. the vast majority of team executives are completely unknown even to the fans of the team for which they work, let alone the entire nation's spectrum of teams.

if you can't name more than five front office guys from any teams that aren't already coordinators, position coaches, or current GMs, your chances of guessing the pick are pretty slim.

Posted

I'm okay with anyone from the Giants, Steelers or Packers.....and maybe Falcons.

Posted

MarK with a "c" ? Reminds me too much of that Meeami phan doosh on the drive called Mark with a "c". That clown is more like Mark with a "y"

Posted

Ross makes too much sense for us guys.

Posted

Richardson does not impress me as an impulse guy, or a man without a plan.

Most multi-millionaires didn't get rich because they are stupid.

I really wonder if he has already decided on certain people as potential replacements and has already had 'dinner talks'.

I think unless Ron Rivera suddenly learns how to be a head coach and manages to win at least 7 of the remaining games, he's gone.

Posted

This signing would almost make this season bareable. I've been keeping track of Ross career for a while. Even before he went to the Giants. The man just has an eye for talent plain and simple.

Posted

With Hurney being fired everything we thought we knew about JR goes out the window

1 person likes this

Posted

ross would have us in the NFC championship game in three years. either that or nick caserio.

please lord, either of those guys.

Posted

Exactly. JR may just do it himself (which I fear) than bringing in anyone.

Awesome!! I hope we draft all white Wofford players!!!!!!