Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blake Lively

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Simply put.. Sexy, just plain sexy!

wow!

pete

Posted

a9fa2c82961194.gif d810e782961197.gif 92e42182961201.gif 3e8f3e82961206.gif 335b0b82961209.gif 3625c582961215.gif 5ddf7682961220.gif

Posted

For those of you that are slow about such things... there are nude pics of her out... she's claiming they are "fake" but I don't think so. Google it. :D

blake_lively_cleavage.jpg

See, I didn't bump without a new pic... you shouldn't either.

Posted

I'd stick my Newton in her :cam:

Posted

They're fake. Saw them yesterday and in one of them the chick has this freckle/mole thing in between her fun bags. Doesn't look like Blake is sporting the same thing.

Posted

Whoops, broke the rules.

blakelivelyleightonmees.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted

They're fake. Saw them yesterday and in one of them the chick has this freckle/mole thing in between her fun bags. Doesn't look like Blake is sporting the same thing.

They are not fake... 100% real. The dude that released the ones yesterday got pissed that they were called fake and released more today. I am convinced it is her.

Posted

i saw and i like

Posted

I'm not sold. Pics that came out today are pretty convincing but, we all have a doppelganger out there.

Posted

I'm not sold. Pics that came out today are pretty convincing but, we all have a doppelganger out there.

If that girl in the nude photos is a doppelganger, it's her f*cking long lost identical twin... :lol:

Posted

There is a 6 page thread NSFW.org talking about matching up moles and tats... :lol:

th_042073100_1306969370009_122_1063lo.jpg

Posted

There is a 6 page thread NSFW.org talking about matching up moles and tats... :lol:

th_042073100_1306969370009_122_1063lo.jpg

lol, only for the hot ones.