65 replies to this topic

#46 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

I hope Marq with a C takes him up on the offer. Maybe he can refrain from wetting himself.

Marc sure has been quiet on twitter since CJ's offer.

#47 KasayKickz

KasayKickz

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Marc sure has been quiet on twitter since CJ's offer.

I missed that - what was it?

#48 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,188 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Thats not he said. When you say someone is making chicken salad out of chicken poo, they are making something great out of poo.

By reversing it, hes saying Cam is taking something great and making it worse, which is complete bullshit. And yes Luck has less talent. He also has better coaching at the moment.

I understand your point and can see how you interpreted his statement that way....I just took it a little different way.

#49 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

We all don't have to agree on everything around here ;)

#50 MThornton1

MThornton1

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

This Just In.........The Drive Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#51 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,503 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

Wfnz is just a platform for opposing fan bases to hate on the Panthers and Charlotte sports in general. 99% of the callers start out by saying "I'm not a Panthers, I'm a ________ fan, but......" And then go on to bloviate about my team. Fug the opinion of Giant fan or Steeler fan on my team. Call a show in the city your team plays in.

#52 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Is anybody else listening to WFNZ?

Not right now.

Maybe later, if I'm in a period of self-hatred...

#53 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

I only listen when the QCB is on.

#54 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Marc said earlier this week that CJ blocked him on twitter

#55 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

I missed that - what was it?

Look back a page or so.

#56 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

I have no problem with the media criticizing players for performance as long as it's warranted and correct, the problem with Marc James is he personally attacked CJ by making fun on his grammar and spelling on twitter. How is that professional? He is just a douche that grew up in New England so every other word out of his mouth is how the Panthers need to be more like the Patriots. The guy just has no clue he also said the one player he blames for the season and why the Panthers are failing right now is "Me angelo Williams". Come on man, why be so derogatory? Plus he is not the reason for our season being so bad. Until this year he averaged 5 yards per carry and if our O line could make some holes for him and Stew we would't be having this conversation. Bottom line is our O line stinks and is the main reason why we can't win and he would rather blame D-will, CJ, or Cam.

#57 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

I agree with trading Smitty, for a 3rd round pick? No, for a 2nd round pick? In a heartbeat. Why? Its called not being emotionally connected. Sure on paper he is our "star WR" but lets look at the circumstances. He will be on the wrong side of 34 next season, chances are high he will demand a trade or retire after this season anyway and we can draft a player that is young and will possibly be with us for the next decade assuming he pans out.

Everytime someone brings up trading Smitty people bring out the pitchforks, but im all for it. Think about it, this is a new era upon us for this team, I have a feeling our new GM is going scorched earth and will remold this team to his liking. We all love Smitty but if someone offered a 2nd rounder, im taking it in a New York minute.

#58 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Marc with a "y" James represents the perfect example of turd in the punch bowl. That clown gives me gas when he speaks.

#59 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

I agree with trading Smitty, for a 3rd round pick? No, for a 2nd round pick? In a heartbeat. Why? Its called not being emotionally connected. Sure on paper he is our "star WR" but lets look at the circumstances. He will be on the wrong side of 34 next season, chances are high he will demand a trade or retire after this season anyway and we can draft a player that is young and will possibly be with us for the next decade assuming he pans out.

Everytime someone brings up trading Smitty people bring out the pitchforks, but im all for it. Think about it, this is a new era upon us for this team, I have a feeling our new GM is going scorched earth and will remold this team to his liking. We all love Smitty but if someone offered a 2nd rounder, im taking it in a New York minute.

Have you seen what we have done with our 2nd round picks? No way would I give up one of our best players who actually plays hard every play for a 2nd or 3rd rounder. He made the Pro bowl last year and with our track record it would be a throw away pick.

#60 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Have you seen what we have done with our 2nd round picks? No way would I give up one of our best players who actually plays hard every play for a 2nd or 3rd rounder. He made the Pro bowl last year and with our track record it would be a throw away pick.

Its a whole new ball game now, we will have a brand new GM now drafting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com