Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we stop the celebrations now?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I vote that the treads complaining about celebrations be demoted to the logo at midfield and black uniform thread level.

Posted

Yeah, here is Luke after the fumble recovery and run back.

post-3-0-53675200-1350935956_thumb.jpg

To be fair, he did spin the ball before he walked calmly back to the sideline acting as if he just did something he is used to fugging doing all the damn time.

That, my friends, is swag.

Posted

Funny how some of us believe our players come to the Huddle to take advice from fans

Posted

Respect? You realize I saw like eight different teams employ a gangnam celebration yesterday?

How many 1-5 teams?

Posted

Win or lose I'm celebrating Hurney getting fired for the rest of the season.

Posted

At the end of the day it's a GAME when that game stops being fun you need to hang it up. If you notice Cam celebrates to pump the crowd up which is dead. I like to see the passion for the game. You can't compare Keuchly not celebrating I like Keuchly but his "mommy" decorated his apartment he's not "that" guy he's a shy reserved type of guy

Posted

To be fair, he did spin the ball before he walked calmly back to the sideline acting as if he just did something he is used to fugging doing all the damn time.

What about Luke celebrating in the fourth quarter when we were down?

Is Luke the devil now? Should we blame him for the loss?

Posted

You and I must have seen different games. Luke did just as much high-fiving and screaming as Beason usually does out there.

Posted

Luke Kuechly is the best player on our team right now. I saw him smile once yesterday after he ran back the fumble. It lasted about 1.5 seconds.

I'm pretty sure I saw Kuechly spin the ball like Steve after he returned that fumble........

Posted

You and I must have seen different games. Luke did just as much high-fiving and screaming as Beason usually does out there.

I'm fine with spontaneous screaming and high fiving team mates.

Its the pre planned and rehearsed dancing that makes me want to vomit. How about spending that time in the playbook instead.You know, maybe that way you won't be 1-5.

Posted

I'm fine with spontaneous screaming and high fiving team mates.

Its the pre planned and rehearsed dancing that makes me want to vomit. How about spending that time in the playbook instead.

"If I get a touchdown, I'ma gangnam dance."

I'm sure Tolbert forgot the entire playbook because he was so heavily involved with that thought.

Posted

I'm pretty sure I saw Kuechly spin the ball like Steve after he returned that fumble........

Someone needs to tell him to act like he's been there before.