Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera's Presser FINALLY

24 posts in this topic

Posted

If you missed it earlier like I did, they finally posted it on Panthers.com

Here's the link:

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Ron-Rivera-Presser/38ba8d0c-182d-44c2-89c1-63e89780b399

Posted

Can't wait until the press conference where he gets fired.

3 people like this

Posted

After seeing that, something tells me that Rivera has been held back by Marty. We will get a chance to see what what RR has as a head coach with FC.

At the worst, he gets fired after the season... Which we all figured was the case this am after hearing the Hurney news.

At best, we might find that Rivera really is a great coach, being held back by his GM

Time will tell on this one...10 games is plenty to evaluate him and his staff...

Posted

Ughhhh, everyone is all sappy...but at the same time, this woke them up. Hopefully now we'll see people quit being a bunch of lollygaggers.

Posted

He has been EVALUATING for too long i can see whats wrong with this team your running a college offense that doesnt fit your personnel. As a good coach you scheme your playbook to fit personnel. i was always taught u can make a square peg fit in a round hole.

Posted

He has been EVALUATING for too long i can see whats wrong with this team your running a college offense that doesnt fit your personnel. As a good coach you scheme your playbook to fit personnel. i was always taught u can make a square peg fit in a round hole.

Everything I had to to say, good post.

Posted

i was always taught u can make a square peg fit in a round hole.

That's not true at all, as long as the round hole is bigger than the square peg, it fits every single time

Posted

i would like to see ron get mad at least one time Ron always got that look on his face like he got a blowjob before the game started

Posted

i would like to see ron get mad at least one time Ron always got that look on his face like he got a blowjob before the game started

With Marty gone, no more pre game BJ's.

1 person likes this

Posted

did he win any of you back with this one??

Posted

Joe Person is so worthless, "Was that the first decision made post Marty?"(Talking about putting Gamble on IR) Who cares?

Posted

someone is getting fired soon or traded