Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton needs real competition.

169 posts in this topic

Posted

One... screw the read option unless you're playing my Gamecocks then it works. Derek Anderson and Clausen aren't even here to provide competition. Bring in some guys that can play, and put him on the hot seat. What so unreasonable about that?

It takes up a roster spot & cap space we could use to fix things that are actually broken on this team.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guyths, sthtop blaming Cam!! It's not his fault!!! The ball magically left his arms againthst Atlanta!! The ground came up and knocked the ball out of the air againthst Stheattle!!! Guyths, the Cowboys only gave him 4 minutes to score!!! STHTOP BLAMING CAM!!!

Posted

He's the best player on the worst team in the league....congrats to him. How many game winning drives does he have? How many turnovers in the fourth qtr? Let's not bring in any competition for our vaunted 1-5 QB that has an attitude problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

It takes up a roster spot & cap space we could use to fix things that are actually broken on this team.

It just might be something that's broken on this team. I get the feeling that some of those guys in that locker room think the same thing.

Posted

He's the best player on the worst team in the league....congrats to him. How many game winning drives does he have? How many turnovers in the fourth qtr? Let's not bring in any competition for our vaunted 1-5 QB that has an attitude problem.

Ok who do we bring in and for how much?

1 person likes this

Posted

Our fanbase doesn't deserve a franchise qb, whether it be Cam or whoever.

Just a mob of women on their menstrual cycles.

2 people like this

Posted

It just might be something that's broken on this team. I get the feeling that some of those guys in that locker room think the same thing.

So you'll take a $X million cap hit just to see if something is broken or not because of a feeling you get from a bunch of guys you've likely never met & if you have only briefly?

Posted

Ok who do we bring in and for how much?

If Landry Jones fell to the fourth it would be a miracle.....but I'd consider him. FA wise...there's not a whole lot out there this coming year.

Posted

So you'll take a $X million cap hit just to see if something is broken or not because of a feeling you get from a bunch of guys you've likely never met & if you have only briefly?

Doesn't have to be millions thanks to the new CBA. You can pick up some quality talent in the second or third round and not have to pay big bucks. I.E. Andy Dalton.

Posted

Dumb thread is dumb.

Posted

I think there is probably a direct link between Cam supporters and Obama supporters.

Posted

I didn't say cut the guy, I said bring in someone who can play and let them duke it out in training camp next year.....let the best man win.

He's too selfish. Cutting him is the only way.

1 person likes this