• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#31 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Our fanbase doesn't deserve a franchise qb, whether it be Cam or whoever.

Just a mob of women on their menstrual cycles.

A good chunk of this fanbase is seriously stupid, that's for damn sure. Sometimes it's embarrassing to tell people I'm a Panthers fan. Not because we suck, but because of some of the stupid poo I read on this forum.

#32 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

I'd draft someone like Landry Jones, or Nassib from Syracuse dependent upon how the free agent landscape changes between now and the draft. I would NOT draft a qb in the first round. But somewhere in the early rounds.....yes. First round we need to replace Gross.

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,317 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

I think there is probably a direct link between Cam supporters and Obama supporters.

if that's the case romney is going to get like six votes

#34 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

A gut feeling no. Look at his record and his turnover's. Any other QB in the league wouldn't get the pass that Cam Newton gets.

What's the rest of the team's record?

#35 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

I think there is probably a direct link between Cam supporters and Obama supporters.

Your right because Romney fags want to cut Big Bird and Cam that'll fix everything lol dumbass

#36 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

I'd draft someone like Landry Jones, or Nassib from Syracuse dependent upon how the free agent landscape changes between now and the draft. I would NOT draft a qb in the first round. But somewhere in the early rounds.....yes. First round we need to replace Gross.

I would draft Landry Jones
I would not draft a QB in the first round.

Makes perfect sense.

#37 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,558 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

cool so if your plan works we just blew a pretty high pick on a backup.

fantastic.

#38 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

He wasn't given the job day one if I remember correctly and I do! Jimmy was the starter going into Camp and started the first preseason game. You don't bring somebody in to compete with your franchise qb. You build around him and put him in positions to succeed. Fumbles our part of the game, Interceptions are part of the game, if a Cam interception means an automatic loss that says more about the team than it does about the quarterback.

#39 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,558 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

He wasn't given the job day one if I remember correctly and I do! Jimmy was the starter going into Camp and started the first preseason game. You don't bring somebody in to compete with your franchise qb. You build around him and put him in positions to succeed. Fumbles our part of the game, Interceptions are part of the game, if a Cam interception means an automatic loss that says more about the team than it does about the quarterback.

he absolutely was not "handed the job". the usual suspects were crying and gnashing their teeth screaming "sham competition!" when pickles and anderson didn't win the job but that was to be expected. you remember correctly, congrats.

i wonder how many of these cumfarts who are mad because we're "not winning" would have gladly gone 0-16 last season for another chance at andrew luck.

#40 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

I would draft Landry Jones
I would not draft a QB in the first round.

Makes perfect sense.

Jones isn't a lock to go round 1.

#41 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

He's the best player on the worst team in the league....congrats to him. How many game winning drives does he have? How many turnovers in the fourth qtr? Let's not bring in any competition for our vaunted 1-5 QB that has an attitude problem.

Not sure that he is our best player. Right now that goes to kuechly.

#42 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Somebody get Kerry Collins on the phone. Let's "Jeff Fisher" this guy!

#43 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Are you seriously saying that Jimmy Clausen was serious competition? HARHAR HEUHEU HO!

#44 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

Jones isn't a lock to go round 1.

Unless he blows out a knee, yes he is.

#45 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,558 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

Are you seriously saying that Jimmy Clausen was serious competition? HARHAR HEUHEU HO!

man he looks so dumb.

the only way it'd be worse is if he was posting about blowing a second or third round pick on a quarterback as "competition" for a job said rookie would never win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.