Photo
- - - - -

Jaws recognizes how bad our playcalling is...

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,513 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Says Cam isn't going through a sophmore slump. He is just growing. Just said the Panthers need to get back to a pro style offense and utilize the running game. Doing this will allow us to use the play action pass.

That's just paraphrasing, but he is correct on all he said. If he can see it, why can't Chud?

#2 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,078 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

No. Cam is a bum, cut that retarded thug. Jaws is a homer.

#3 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Chud is a dud....

#4 kunu

kunu

beach'd

• HUDDLER
  • 8,026 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Flaming Dragon = Chud

#5 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

I just dont get chud, he had a top offense in cleveland in 07, then failed the next year. and now the same thing is happening in carolina

#6 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,513 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

I just dont get chud, he had a top offense in cleveland in 07, then failed the next year. and now the same thing is happening in carolina

His ego gets the better of him and he suddenly thinks anything he calls is gold when it's only fools

#7 kunu

kunu

beach'd

• HUDDLER
  • 8,026 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

I mean the problems are more obvious than the issues we had with Henning Era Foxball

I'd prefer a mother flippin' draw play from power-I on 3rd and long at this point

#8 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,212 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

Everyone wants to blame something. It's human nature. I don't really see any one thing to blame. The team has talent, the staff has shown that their creativity and resolve can win games or at least be in them, and the holes that are obvious to so many are not that glaring in comparison to every team in the league. All teams have a week spot or two.

For some reason it is not working and while some say this or some say that. Remember that none of them know for sure and the numerous theories presented are fueled largely by the pursuit of web hits rather than the pursuit to inform the public of insightful information.

#9 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Never thought I would agree with Jaws

#10 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,431 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

I saw this too... He basically reiterated exactly what most of us here have been saying...

Run a pro offense, stop with the gimmicks and college plays, and Cam needs a running game.

#11 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,513 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Everyone wants to blame something. It's human nature. I don't really see any one thing to blame. The team has talent, the staff has shown that their creativity and resolve can win games or at least be in them, and the holes that are obvious to so many are not that glaring in comparison to every team in the league. All teams have a week spot or two.

For some reason it is not working and while some say this or some say that. Remember that none of them know for sure and the numerous theories presented are fueled largely by the pursuit of web hits rather than the pursuit to inform the public of insightful information.

If you can't see Chud's aweful playcalling you need to take the blinders off. Who else's fault would our offensive playcalilng be on? The waterboy?

#12 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Run a pro offense, stop with the gimmicks and college plays, and Cam needs a running game.

The gimmicks are fine. But not when they are the basis of your offense. They can still run the read option or QB option, but it shouldn't be the basis of the running game. Focus more on a pro style offense and use the gimmick stuff as a change of pace.

#13 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,762 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

That's the real issue here..... 80 million dollars in running backs and our qb is our leading rusher

#14 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,661 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Even if Cam is horrid taking snaps under center we'd still be a better offense as a whole. Feed our backs the ball 30 times if need be.

#15 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,431 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

The gimmicks are fine. But not when they are the basis of your offense. They can still run the read option or QB option, but it shouldn't be the basis of the running game. Focus more on a pro style offense and use the gimmick stuff as a change of pace.

Yep, exactly what I've been saying... Defensive players in the NFL are too fast and smart for that option stuff on every single run play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.