Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can Matt Stafford be fixed?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

How is that possible when one plays in Detriot and the other Charlotte? And Stafford, Luck, Rivers, and Dalton invites alot of controversy...The media just calls them firce competitors that won't accept anything less than excellence...Newton yells at his team mates and its you know what...

My point is Cam's demeanor and press conferences invite people to attack him. I didn't say it was fair, I didn't say I agreed with it, but that's why. Has nothing to do with performance on the field or where they play, it's all about their demeanor. Guys like Luck, Dalton, and Stafford absolutely DO NOT invite people to criticize them with their PC, Cam does....

Posted

Writing articles bashing Stafford or comparing him to Vince Young doesnt generate web hits. He falls under the "good news, or no news at all on him" rule.

Posted

Staffords been to the playoffs and I think won 11 games that year.

Posted

My point is Cam's demeanor and press conferences invite people to attack him. I didn't say it was fair, I didn't say I agreed with it, but that's why. Has nothing to do with performance on the field or where they play, it's all about their demeanor. Guys like Luck, Dalton, and Stafford absolutely DO NOT invite people to criticize them with their PC, Cam does....

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing in Cam's demeanor any more than Dalton's demenor that invites attacks.

You just wait and see. I PROMISE you that next year RGIII's demenor will "invite" criticism. I promise.

1 person likes this

Posted

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing in Cam's demeanor any more than Dalton's demenor that invites attacks.

You just wait and see. I PROMISE you that next year RGIII's demenor will "invite" criticism. I promise.

You mean when teams stop his behind the line of scrimmage bullpoo and dink pass attack and knock the poo out of him?

Posted

What needs to be fixed? He's white already and non-threatening to middle-aged white audiences.

Posted

Man I hate the racist poo, but that was hilarious PD...

1 person likes this

Posted

Stafford is legit. He'll be fine.

Posted

Writing articles bashing Stafford or comparing him to Vince Young doesnt generate web hits. He falls under the "good news, or no news at all on him" rule.

Do you know when the Huddle and the media are the most quiet regarding Cam and the Panthers? Right after the Saints game. Nobody had a single thing to say about either.

Posted

White Panther fans from North Carolina will blame everything the media does to put down Cam on race lol

Posted

Stafford it legit. He'll be fine.

If he was so legit why is he throwing more picks than TDs, why is his team getting beat every week......

I realize Stafford will be fine. That is the point. No need in overreacting and making up bologna

Posted

Stafford it legit. He'll be fine.

While I tend to agree. I find it funny that a guy that has one great season out of 4 seasons is unquestioned. Coming in to this year when people were making QB predictions...I kept asking people what about Stafford's background screams that he is not going to regress and that last season was an outliner?