Photo
- - - - -

Non-Panther Players not liking Cam

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#13 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

Speaking of delusional (or dillusional?), he's referring to the Pro Bowl Cam made last year. You know. As a rookie.

#14 Tank

Tank

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

It is a storyline that is getting alittle more play. I think this started in the Pro Bowl last year where Cam was being a rookie and having fun with the meaningless game. The AFC turned up the heat in the 2nd half and won the game (I think - not even sure its the stupid pro bowl afterall). After the game I read some comments somewhere about him maybe not taking it seriously but not sure any of the players do really. FF to this year and you have the Smitty deal. On the rado yesterday there was a guy called in stoking this up again about players not liking him (his opinino based on pregame interaction). Who knows? Like you guys said other teams don't have to like him. Probably something to keep an eye on regarding his teammates but as far as I know all of his teammates have come out in support of him. Watch the media long enough and you will see everyside of every argument. If no controversey they will produce it up. The media is a production...watch less of it and you will be happier as a result.