Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Am Guarenteeing a Win Against Chicago

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, now we can all sleep at night

Posted

Yea, just no. Not happening. Ill bet all my money against my beloved panthers and dare them to take it from me again, and ill get paid

Posted

ATL is 6-0 and we almost walked out of the georgia dome with a W. Dont tell me carolina has no chance against the Bears. With the exception of the Giants game, Carolina has kept every game close and had an opportunity to win at the end of the game. They are do for a big win. They are jacked up right now. They have something to prove. They want to show Marty that he didnt make bad decisions when he signed them. If you watch only 1 game this season. This is the one. Go Panthers!

6 people like this

Posted

The ANNEXATION OF PUERTO RICO!

1 person likes this

Posted

I can see it. 11-5 baybee.

Posted

Ill even give you points Chicken Wing... Panthers won't even cover. We had this thread the last several weeks.... I understand you wanting your turn and all but I'm just being a realist.

Posted

The game will be closer then we think, we will have the lead in the fourth, we will lose it, another moral vicotry,....same script, by the same director, boring......and yes this is one long ass run on sentence....I dont care.

Posted

Ill even give you points Chicken Wing... Panthers won't even cover. We had this thread the last several weeks.... I understand you wanting your turn and all but I'm just being a realist.

theres no room for realist in football.

Posted

Chicago is great at home. We won't cover

Posted

If you see these post every week. The only week we didn't see the guarantee win post was the Saints. Why as a fan would you keep doing them?

Posted

Sunday will be brutal. You can tell by the players reactions, that there is no buy in to the coaching staff, or leadership for that matter. In order to beat the bears, you're going to need a sound game plan and all players being fully prepared. I honestly don't believe we will get either this week with the distraction of Hurney being fired.

We will get destroyed on Sunday and I think Rivera will lose his job next Monday.

Posted

lol you guys superstiuous? do you turn all your beers a certain way in the fridge before the game? have lucky undies?