Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

I Am Guarenteeing a Win Against Chicago

88 posts in this topic

I stand with chkinwing... I think they play this one and win it for Marty. Get ready for an upset

I predict we win

the coin toss

crap, TCF agrees with me. Why! God Why!

we will win eventually, might as well be the first genius to predict it each week.

crap, TCF agrees with me. Why! God Why!

Well, it's pretty simple really. I watched the game last night. Bears defense is too aggressive. It sets up for running lanes for Cam and counter plays for our running backs who I think will be featured heavily. It's tough to sit here and imagine that our guys have something to play for sitting at 1-5... But it's the truth. We will beat the bears at their house. We will knock off the best defense in the NFL.

I just see us turning things around this weekend. The sad part is I think we'll win enough games to give us a mediocre draft pick instead of tanking for a good one.

I think chknwing is right too.

Only because I think the game will be fixed so that odds makers can cash in on betting.

Panthers 16 (defensive TD off of Cutler int)

Bears 10

Cutlers throws 3 ints and had worse game of his career.

I'm guaranteeing a loss.

Why? Simple statistics. Cam Newton has not won a game when he has thrown an interception. You may think this is a stupid, pointless stat, but when you're 0-12 when throwing a pick (and 7-3 when not throwing a pick), it says something.

Chicago's defense has 14 interceptions this year through only 6 games. They've had at least one interception a game. Cam is virtually guaranteed to get picked off at least once against Chicago. He will need to break this stat to win. I don't see it happening, and Carolina continues to spiral.

Well obviously your guarantee means more... Yours is bolded

BTW, Panthers are 14-3 when Stewart has 15 or more carries. Just saying.