Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

Been there, got kicked out of the sears tower. Alright town

#17 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

LOL that Bears fan is exaggerating like a motherf*cker. Is it a journey through the streets of Afghanistan or a fugging football game?

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,155 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

I repeat, Chicago is the best city the US has to offer.

#19 Chicagoan

Chicagoan

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

people might think I'm crazy, but imo the best way to see Chicago in a short span of time is the red double decker bus tours. we used these in NYC and London when there for Bears games and had a very short span of time to see the sights. covered a ton of ground for relatively cheap. Chicago is $35/3 days. it's a good deal. just hop on and off where you want, have lunch, drinks, shop. well worth it.

http://www.coachusa....ur/tour-map.asp

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,155 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

I walked from the Chicago Hilton on S. Michigan all the way up passed the Chicago River a few weeks ago. Zig zagged up and down side streets. That is the best way to experience Chicago.

#21 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

I don't think anyone would give crap to fans whose team is 1-5. We've already been through enough crud this season

#22 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I've been to Chicago once and absolutely loved it--never been to a Bears game, though.

I would assume Bears fans would go a little easy on Panther fans because 1) we're not a division rival and 2) no one takes us seriously anyway. As long as you're not talking trash or celebrating obnoxiously when we gain any type of positive yardage on a play, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Also, do take time to visit the Willis Tower and go to the top/step out on the Sky Deck or whatever it's called. Truly an awesome experience, especially if it's a nice, clear day.

#23 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,155 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

I've been in Chicago this week and Bears fans are not the least bit concerned about this game. Cant blame them one bit. I had my Panthers hat on last night at Harry Caray's and it was mostly pity laughs I was getting. They are looking at this game in the same light as preseason game 4.

#24 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,155 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

You know your team sucks huge ball sack when they are greeted with apathy at away games.

#25 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

I went to Chicago the weekend Panthers were in town last year for a wedding but my friend arranged my flight to leave Sunday morning so I totally missed the game live and on tv.

I still managed to wear my Smitty jersey every where I went and surprisingly not that many bad looks or death threats. As previously stated, do go to Willis Tower (Sears Tower) and go to the top observation deck. If you are military you can get in for free.

#26 hbkp999

hbkp999

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

I will be making my first trip to Chicago and will be at the game with 3 of my friends in section 155.

Tried sending you a message. If you guys are doing anything before the game or whatever, email me at murphy.post@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.