Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For once I don't disagree with Warren Moon. Good read

69 posts in this topic

Posted

This article is pretty dead on

http://t.co/tyrsfvBW

1 person likes this

Posted

I won't read anything else pertaining to Warren Moon. I think he's one of the most racist pro athletes of all time. He never comments on white QB's... Only black one... And he's always pulling the race card. No respect for people living in the past

4 people like this

Posted

Warren Moon is correct.

Posted

I won't read anything else pertaining to Warren Moon. I think he's one of the most racist pro athletes of all time. He never comments on white QB's... Only black one... And he's always pulling the race card. No respect for people living in the past

Maybe if you would read it you would see he comments on numerous white QB's in both good and bad ways.

Posted

Maybe if you would read it you would see he comments on numerous white QB's in both good and bad ways.

Based off of your recommendation ill read it then... I usually dislike Moon though

Posted

For whatever you think of Newton (and I'd agree there are things he needs to work on) the notion that he got Marty Hurney fired is one I find utterly silly.

Marty Hurney got Marty Hurney fired, and that process started long before Newton ever got here.

2 people like this

Posted

"I think a lot of this is because so many people want to say 'I told you so' about him, but couldn't because he was so good last year," Moon said. "I think people are overreacting. How can he be a bust? He just had one of the great years a rookie has ever had, and now he can't play? Come on."

2 people like this

Posted

For whatever you think of Newton (and I'd agree there are things he needs to work on) the notion that he got Marty Hurney fired is one I find utterly silly.

Marty Hurney got Marty Hurney fired, and that process started long before Newton ever got here.

I'll go one step further. I think Cam's play last year actually bought Hurney another year.

Posted

Word for word. Great stuff.

He should be Cams "MindCoach"

2 people like this

Posted

Warren Moon is correct.

I agree, he summed it all up rather well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Spot on. This guy is about as racist as it comes. Anyone thinking Cams criticisms are Race motivated are racists themselves and flat out fuging morons.

It is pathetic in this day and time you cant call a moronic QB what he is without some clowns screaming race. It doesn't matter he is black, it matters he is an option QB without the mindset to be able to read NFL Defenses. It has NOTHING to do with race. There are many whites that were even worse than Cam is.

3 people like this

Posted

didn't read the article but does Moon suggest that Cam got Marty fired?

Or is the same old race card crap from Moon?

1 person likes this