Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For once I don't disagree with Warren Moon. Good read

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Serious question, how can you guys be so damn racist? Cam supporters pull the race card more than anyone.

Get some reading comprehension, Moon DOES suggest RACE is a factor in how Cam is being treated.

I'm not racist... I have a black QB and a black president

Posted

I'm not racist... I have a black QB and a black president

Pie for a good afternoon lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am a PANTHERS Fan, NOT a Scam fan. And there are NO guarantees at all he isnt going anywhere. Rookies aren't paid like they use to be and he can be cut today without a huge hit that would cripple the team.

Somewhere its lost you do not have to like every player on the team.

considering the bad press the kid is rightfully getting, and his performances on the field I wouldn't be shocked to see JR cut bait sooner than later.

Still not gonna happen.

Posted

So you are denying Moon suggests race is a factor?

You mean the part where he said people were comparing him to Vince Young only cause they're both black?

Yeah, sorry, I couldn't read that sentence without immediately wanting to join the Black Panther party and killing my own family as a means of apology to the black race. SO RADICAL AND ANTI WHITE!!!1!

Posted

I apologize for saying get a new team HighlandFire.

I don't much care for some players on the team myself, but I don't lose my fuging mind over it on the forums.

Posted

You mean the part where he said people were comparing him to Vince Young only cause they're both black?

Yeah, sorry, I couldn't read that sentence without immediately wanting to join the Black Panther party and killing my own family as a means of apology to the black race. SO RADICAL AND ANTI WHITE!!!1!

Are you sure it wasn't the title of the article that Warren Moon obviously wrote himself? If I had to bet, I would say Warren wouldn't let the article be published unless the word "race" was in the title.

It was a good viewpoint from a H.O.F QB on what Cam is going through and some of the reasonings behind it. If anyone actually read that article and thinks Warrren used the race card than you have serious issues.

Posted

I will not apoogize for using .gif files to suggest that you play one tired note over and over in an in a way lacking originality, creativity, logic, or humor.

Posted

I'm at the point with Newton where:

1. he is the QB for the next 3 years

2. his growth is on him and the coaches.

3. if Rivera wants to control what he says, then do it before he sends Newton to the podium.

4. I continue to say that he needs instant feedback from the HC or whatever authoritative figure is on this team.

'That pass you threw at the end zone' What were you thinking? What did it cost, Now tell me why you are not

going to do it the next time. I never see him get that.

Tired of talking about him. Tired of defending him.

Posted

Not going to touch the race thing because I'm not about that. Cam will get it together. I wouldn't mind Moon,Brady or any other vet who has been in the league at the QB call Cam up and give him some insight. He is 23 and doesn't like losing, go figure. Winners make commitments and losers make excuse. He probably just needs to change his approach. We are so close to being a team with a 4-2 record or even yet 5-1 but we are 1-5. I can see how it is frustrating to everyone. All players and coaches need to evaluate themselves then get on one page with each other. Its not one player or coach causing us to lose, its the team as a whole . Just my 2 cent.

PS. Please get rid of that option. :)

Posted

dude highland, did you even read the article? like, at all?

the whole race thing is a mini comment that Yahoo decided to blow up and sensationalize and make it the title of the article. the bulk of the article talks about how Cam needs to stop pouting, but he's young and he can get past that. It goes on to say that chud is going full retard in the ways in which he is calling plays. The article is pretty damn spot on, I'm sorry you didn't read it.

3 people like this

Posted

good article.

BTW I hate white people so all of you bitches can go to hell.

3 people like this

Posted

good article.

BTW I hate white people so all of you bitches can go to hell.

Oh yeah... well we hate hairy... umm... what are you again?

Nothing in that article about race... except the title... which was probably a yahoo "headline" grabber.