68 replies to this topic

#46 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

dude highland, did you even read the article? like, at all?

the whole race thing is a mini comment that Yahoo decided to blow up and sensationalize and make it the title of the article. the bulk of the article talks about how Cam needs to stop pouting, but he's young and he can get past that. It goes on to say that chud is going full retard in the ways in which he is calling plays. The article is pretty damn spot on, I'm sorry you didn't read it.

#47 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,903 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

good article.

BTW I hate white people so all of you bitches can go to hell.

#48 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,058 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

good article.

BTW I hate white people so all of you bitches can go to hell.

Oh yeah... well we hate hairy... umm... what are you again?

Nothing in that article about race... except the title... which was probably a yahoo "headline" grabber.

#49 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

When it comes to black QBs Moon is usually spot on. He was a HOF one and went thru everything these guys today do and then some. If there's anybody who's opinion on this topic shouldnt be questioned, its him. I think he's pretty spot on this time as well. He speaks from experience.

#50 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,397 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

Excellent article, spot on.

Warren Moon was a great QB that was blatantly discriminated against by the NFL due to race.

If he occasionally mentions it during interviews he is more than justified in doing so.

#51 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Moon nailed it, agree in all aspects.

As much as we might not like it, Cam needs a lesson from Fox in media relations... the minute you step to the podium you should go into robot mode and pull out a list of cliches to use. It's the media's job to get you to give them a soundbite, it's your job to give them nothing.

#52 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

"Cam's an emotional player. He needs to learn to saddle that. If I was to talk to him – and I need to give him a call – I would tell him his demeanor's got to change in the face of adversity."

Warren, you can borrow my phone if you need to.

#53 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

Excellent article! The only problem with it is the related link to an article saying Cam's comments after the game got Hurney fired.

#54 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

Word for word. Great stuff.
He should be Cams "MindCoach"

He should be Cam's QB coach.

#55 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,534 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

dude highland, did you even read the article? like, at all?

the whole race thing is a mini comment that Yahoo decided to blow up and sensationalize and make it the title of the article. the bulk of the article talks about how Cam needs to stop pouting, but he's young and he can get past that. It goes on to say that chud is going full retard in the ways in which he is calling plays. The article is pretty damn spot on, I'm sorry you didn't read it.

you think he'd actually do anything to challenge his very narrow-minded opinion?

#56 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

Almost the entire team is black and black people still cry over racism. Only when every owner, every coach, every assistant, every ball boy and every fan is black will they finally shut up about it.

Even the president is black and it has only caused more incessant whining.

White people regularly embrace black athletes, black musicians, black politicians, etc but the reverse is rarely true. Blacks shun anything that is considered too white. Good luck finding a hardcore black hockey fan or a black fan of country music. Or better yet a black republican. Yet you'll find tons of white people supporting black athletes, black musicians, black politicians, etc.

You are the racists who shun us. Only your delusions say otherwise.

#57 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,903 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Lol Sylvian. I'd love to see you live one day as a black man. Your posts on this website are comical.

#58 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,257 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I still can't take anything sylvianlight says seriously after reading that 14 year olds comment a few weeks ago.

Not that I did to begin with.

#59 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

Almost the entire team is black and black people still cry over racism. Only when every owner, every coach, every assistant, every ball boy and every fan is black will they finally shut up about it.

Even the president is black and it has only caused more incessant whining.

White people regularly embrace black athletes, black musicians, black politicians, etc but the reverse is rarely true. Blacks shun anything that is considered too white. Good luck finding a hardcore black hockey fan or a black fan of country music. Or better yet a black republican. Yet you'll find tons of white people supporting black athletes, black musicians, black politicians, etc.

You are the racists who shun us. Only your delusions say otherwise.

Fool you need to kill yourself. This Is some of the most ignorant poo I have ever read. poo there are black country music fans poo blacks invented the art form. Man it's hard to find a die hard white hockey fan in the states. But I am sure you can find black and white die hard hockey fans in Canada.

Oh and black folks were the ones whining. So they were the ones talking all that I want my country back? Or the I am moving to Canada if Obama becomes president poo? Man take your dumb ass somewhere and sit down.

Last dumb ass blacks voted mainly republican from the time they were able to vote until the democrats helped pass civil rights bills in the 60s. Read a book fool.

#60 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

When it comes to black QBs Moon is usually spot on. He was a HOF one and went thru everything these guys today do and then some. If there's anybody who's opinion on this topic shouldnt be questioned, its him. I think he's pretty spot on this time as well. He speaks from experience.

I agree. I think moon and mcnabb need to give Cam a call. They both we in intense pressure cookers as QBs in Houston a nd Philly. They were even on teams with flawed offensive systems in which they had to be superman. I think they could help him out a lot.

Might need to contact Randell Cunningham too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com