Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

in before the move to tinderbox.

#62 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Like there has never been a white QB that has been blistered for their actions on the bench.... give me a freaking break and burn that race card.... it's 2012

#63 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,942 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Spot on...

#64 Raskle

Raskle

Huddle Rogue

• HUDDLER
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Good article.. unfortunately, followed by some dumb ass comments here.

Moon hit it right on the head. I 150% agree with what he said, including what Cam needs to do become the leader of this team, and also the part about the media and population at large unfairly comparing him to Vince Young. One small blurb like that does not warrant the sensationalist title Yahoo ran with, but that's the schmucks in the media for you.

Sadly, it obviously worked though, since it's generated a ton of talk about it, even from fools who didn't even bother reading the damn article. But then again, why bother being informed of exactly what Moon said when you can just go off of presdisposition and predetermined hate? Much lazi.. um.. easier that way, right?

#65 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Good article.. unfortunately, followed by some dumb ass comments here.

Moon hit it right on the head. I 150% agree with what he said, including what Cam needs to do become the leader of this team, and also the part about the media and population at large unfairly comparing him to Vince Young. One small blurb like that does not warrant the sensationalist title Yahoo ran with, but that's the schmucks in the media for you.

Sadly, it obviously worked though, since it's generated a ton of talk about it, even from fools who didn't even bother reading the damn article. But then again, why bother being informed of exactly what Moon said when you can just go off of presdisposition and predetermined hate? Much lazi.. um.. easier that way, right?

Well said.

#66 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Moon isn't saying that criticizing Cam is racist. He criticizes him in the fuging article. There's nothing racist about that.

Moon is saying that making an immediate comparison to Vince Young or Jamarcus Russell the second Newton struggles is racist, lazy and honestly fuging ignorant. Which is generally correct. Newton has very little in common with either other than he's a black QB.

His comparison of Newton to Cutler is a pretty good one. Big arm, irrationally hated and needs to work on controlling his emotions and the face he puts on in front of a camera.

Anyone getting "lol Moon is racist" either can't read or is a sad sack of poo that wants to dismiss anything written about Newton that isn't uniformly negative. If you're case #2, please just pick a new team and stop throwing poo 24/7 over the guy who beat your college team.

#67 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

Almost the entire team is black and black people still cry over racism. Only when every owner, every coach, every assistant, every ball boy and every fan is black will they finally shut up about it.

Even the president is black and it has only caused more incessant whining.

White people regularly embrace black athletes, black musicians, black politicians, etc but the reverse is rarely true. Blacks shun anything that is considered too white. Good luck finding a hardcore black hockey fan or a black fan of country music. Or better yet a black republican. Yet you'll find tons of white people supporting black athletes, black musicians, black politicians, etc.

You are the racists who shun us. Only your delusions say otherwise.

Here are examples of african americans you said didn't exist. and hockey sucks so throw that out the window. next time think before you spew your ignorance all over the board.

African-American Country artist:
Posted Image

African-American Republicans:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

I think Scam is an overrated, childish running quarterback who will never live up to his fans expectations. That said, it would be stupid to pretend that race does not play a role in the way he is treated. The point about Cutler and Young is spot on.

#69 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,358 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I'm not racist... I have a black QB and a black president

You do? Funny, I have a white president.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.