Photo
- - - - -

Al Wallace talks to Frank Garcia on the Bustin Loose show

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

Cam is the only one up there with a heart. Our team captains Smith, Gross are somewhere with their tails tucked between their legs. Our team captains havent won a playoff game since 2005. Losing is part of them. This is Cams team now its either his way or your gone. Simple as that. Dont believe me? Wait til this offseason.

#32 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

ProSource has to be a NJP alter or something.

No way someone with sense or reason is A. homeschooled B. this desperate for attention C. generally clueless.

I was just joking around about being homeschooled winner. No I am not some dude that the huddle ran off either. If I am that clueless for thinking that the theory that got Al Wallace in Free Agency is the same theory that brought in showstoppers like Thomas Keiser and Reggie Smith each year, then call me Alicia Silverstone. I come to talk Panthers and if that makes me desperate for attention, call me Kim K. Do not link me to NJP. I have seen a bunch of anti-Cam ish all week and people are jumping on me over Al Wallace. That name will ring in the halls of NFL immortality.