Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Giants draft record under Marc Ross

19 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you think signifies "keeping it real"? The senseless OP creation you're noted for? Homophobia? Your hack forum handle?

What in your feeble little mind makes you think people should be grateful for the opinionated, uninformed, flip-flopping horseshit that you post on a daily basis?

1 person likes this

Posted

right now you're both wasting your time insulting each other.

Posted

Brb guys

Creating new OP titled "SO Sundays are becoming a drag...". You guys probably have noticed I like to post every banal thought I have that nobody really cares about on this website, but I call it keeping in realllzz

/trucatzfan

Posted

I don't care about this dude or his draft history at all... IF* he succeeds Hurney then I'll dig this gem of a thread up at that time. Until then, this is a waste of time

do you talk just to talk? this guy's draft history has everything to do with whether or not he's a viable candidate to succeed hurney. come on TCF even you can see that

Posted

I like Ross' potential as a GM. I would be fantastic to get some young blood in the front office for a change. Considering where the Giants usually pick, (middle to bottom of the draft) I think his drafts are pretty damn good.

This is a good point, the Giants have generally picked after the Panthers. Good to keep in mind when comparing the drafts.

Posted

do you talk just to talk? this guy's draft history has everything to do with whether or not he's a viable candidate to succeed hurney. come on TCF even you can see that

No, I don't talk just to talk... Yes I see that he would be a viable candidate... BUT right now, this is nothing more than fan speculation. I was just pointing out that until there is a viable rumor from a reliable source I will not even waste my time discussing the next 50 names that pop up as potential candidates, if one is even selected.

Posted

some people like to gather information, educate themselves, feel that they face intelligent informed decisions

other people are TruCatzFan

1 person likes this