Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look, I am a Beason guy, but Luke is the new kid on the block

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I know that this is a recurring discussion, but, unlike earlier in the season, we have now seen enough of a sampling of Luke at the Mike, that the evidence just can't be ignored or denied: Luke is a natural beast (pun intended) at MLB. I love Jon, but it's time for him to step to the side---literally. Moreover, we also know that Beason can be super productive because when he filled in for Davis, he averaged like 10 tackles per game. It is a no-brainer. I don't see how Rivera and Derm can move Luke from the Mike and retain rock solid credibility in reference to competition ruling the day. He is a natural at the Mike, and Beason appears decidedly more effective at the Will than Luke will ever be. This is what will make our defense the most effective.

Posted

Thomas Davis is the best LB we have on the team. I like Luke, and think he should stay in the middle, but TD is just as big of a reason why we're doing better against the run.

3 people like this

Posted

Kuechly is definitely hanging tough. He definitely has...the right stuff.

Please don't go girl.

4 people like this

Posted

Thomas Davis is the best LB we have on the team. I like Luke, and think he should stay in the middle, but TD is just as big of a reason why we're doing better against the run.

I can go along with that, though his knees still scare me to death. I would think that we will maximize his effectiveness and save his knees by rotating him in. I love Anderson, too. I think Anderson is a natural at the Sam (and, I take issue with him being labeled JAG). I would have to keep Luke at the Mike though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Never heard of her

:)

Posted

Kuechly is definitely hanging tough. He definitely has...the right stuff.

Please don't go girl.

Well done.

Posted

Luke is playing really well. I think for all parties it's better of Luke plays the Mike for the rest of the year (or the next 9 years). He is only going to get better. We are 1-5. Might as well.

Posted

I think Big Cat is trying to make the statement that the previous atmosphere of certain people in certain positions other than production has come to an unceremonious end. Beason is definitely out of the middle. Lets see what the new kid's got

Posted

Yeah, Beason needs to be in line and on board with this decision. I just hope he doesn't shut down and pout like Capt. did at the first of the season.

Posted

I'm betting Beason goes on IR for the rest of the season

Posted

I'm betting Beason goes on IR for the rest of the season

I think he will too, would be very surprised if he doesn't

Posted

I'm a "best player for the spot" kind of guy. I'm not showing no loyalty to members of a 1-5 team.

Whoever deserves the spot the most should get it. I'm ready to forget a lot of players after this season.